1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zerg Unit: Artillary

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by -Behemoth, Sep 25, 2007.

Zerg Unit: Artillary

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by -Behemoth, Sep 25, 2007.

1. opm

opm New Member

NYC
    no spiders please! i hate spiders.

if the best blizzard can do is acid firing spiders from their asses, then we're in trouble. pass

2. Larvitar

Larvitar New Member

Lol.

Sounds kinda funny you know. Here the artillary unit is a spider. Someone else also thought of a taruntula superunit. Spiders starting to bloom, ne?

3. kraft

kraft New Member

Did you see Starship Troopers?? Is a copy, and too the colosso of Protoss. War of the worlds? Is the same!!

4. Trooper_Lozer

Trooper_Lozer New Member

@ kraft Yup, good movie.

That would be pretty neat though i dont think it would be used, zerg is much more of a mass and attack, then destroy them from afar, then move in like the terran are... But the concept of that unit look GREAT. It could even work well, i just dont think it fits

5. Ensomgrav

Ensomgrav New Member

picture an ultralisk flying towards your bunker. not running really quick , but actually falling at such a descent that it seems to be flying.... it'd be quite the comical thing to see.
    werent the things in starship troopers just AA batteries that shot flames out their butt too?

6. kraft

kraft New Member

The true, I like this kind of unit, it's like the tank of terrans, i can't wait see the zergs, I want seen them!! The hidralisk, but we must think the zergs maybe will have more differents and new units then the Terrans and Protoss, becouse they's have the power to evolve very fast, and infect any type of biological life.

I like the zergs, but the terrans rlz!