1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zerg King

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Star-Crap, Jul 8, 2007.

Zerg King

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Star-Crap, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Drafter

Drafter New Member

Picture the size of the Queen alien from AvP movie,now picture it maybe ten times bigger with no big jelly-like butt,better let the other bug worry about the reproducing...

2. kaelthas18

kaelthas18 Guest

can some 1 tell me y they r not still releasing any creature from the Zerg side ...they making it more suspense.hahaa

3. Gasmaskguy

Gasmaskguy New Member

Sweden
    well, they have promised to show em before 2008, so dont worry. You can look at some zerglings and mutalisks meanwhile ;)

4. Vindicatormsc

Vindicatormsc New Member

a super-sized Queen sure sounds interesting....

here's mine:i call it the Zerg Crippler.it would be some oversized Lurker of sorts,capable of launching powerfull(and i mean POWERFULL) spines at both air and ground targets(he would not have to be burrowed to attack.i just used the Lurker to give some exemple for the looks of it).the spines would be filled with acid,which would cause splash damage upon the spine's impact with the enemy.this acid would leave acid spores just like the devourer does,except that it wouldn't slowdown the enemy's firerate,just cause additional damage.it would also have the ability lauching a large cloud of paralizing spores,capable of slowing down enemy firerate and movement.this ability would last forever once in effect,like the Devourer's acid spores.

5. Vindicatormsc

Vindicatormsc New Member

thanks for the welcome,markus ^^

if you read again,you you notice that i said it doesn't need to be burrowed to attack,and that i just used the Lurker to show more or less how the Crippler would look like

also,i think i should explain the cloud of paralizing spores:it would be launched in the form of a cloud,but it would not stay like that forever.the effect would only be permanent to those hit by the cloud,which would last for about 5 seconds and then disperse

6. Vindicatormsc

Vindicatormsc New Member

thanks,i am glad someone appreciated my idea.sometimes i worry because i have a tendency to create overpowered units,glad it was not the case here.