1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zerg air force

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Cabbage, Sep 13, 2009.

Zerg air force

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Cabbage, Sep 13, 2009.

1. BloodHawk

BloodHawk Member

CT, USA
    Don't forget that overlords morph into their new flying caster.

2. Mattbaumann777

Mattbaumann777 New Member

I always found zerg air to be very weak in the original Starcraft. You need a bunch of devourers that fire super slow to take on carriers, and then you need guarians to hit the ground. Carriers and battlecruiers have the advantage over you already because they can hit both ground and air. Mutas get destroyed in seconds by the corairs. It's too bad sc2 won't have scourge either.

3. Rebel Head

Rebel Head New Member

Virginia
    I don't have much problem with the zerg airforce, I think they are suppose to be weak individually and strong in numbers, it's the zerg in general that I have a problem with. They don't seem to be that awe inspiring as the other two races... just sort of blah! Not many new interesting mechanics meanwhile the protoss and terran races have been revolutionized.

4. Mattbaumann777

Mattbaumann777 New Member

I agree. I hope they do something about the zerg units. It kinda seems like they're just using the old units and modfying a few of them, almost like they're producing this game at the last minute. I'm a zerg player and I was hoping for something more impressive and original.