1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zealot Charge Ability

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by TalkSC.com, Sep 13, 2007.

Zealot Charge Ability

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by TalkSC.com, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Shadow Templar

Shadow Templar New Member

LordKerwyn, I could not of said it ebtter myself. THis game is for everyone, jsut not the top 1000 with their uber micro skills. I want to play a game that is challanging, but I want to enjoy it too. Sry, but microing nonstop liek a robot is not my idea of fun. Some of us just wanna play to play.

" Dude, why didn't you kill my carriers attacking your base"
    "Sry, I was microing my marines to kill your zealots, I'm so pro"

2. moobox

moobox Member

I don't give a rats ass if someone is Pro League or not, anyone who is going to play the game is entitled to their opinion! Starcraft is made for gamers, of all types. When it was originally released it's focus was not to make it as a game that is played in pro leagues, it was made to be played, period. Why do pro leaguers have the most say in what is important for Starcraft 2? Just because the original became such a pro league craze, does not mean they are releasing the sequel solely to that audience. They'll make a game that someone will buy to play the story mode and is fun to play online with multiple game modes. Of course they are going to keep the fact that it became such a pro league hit into consideration but it isn't going to be directly made for that purpose, at all.

Bottom line, ANYONE who has played the original (for whatever reason they enjoyed playing), is a fan of the game, or intends on buying and playing Starcraft 2 has a say and their opinion matters just as much as the next gamer.

3. TalkSC.com

TalkSC.com New Member

I have notthing wrong with people who enjoy the game in other ways. I myself is not a gosu player, just that my article here is speaking for the people that do. So people that only play fastest would have a hard time agree or understanding my point.

BTW don't tell me about microing zealots or marines in mid late games. Many times the fight ends up wiping each other up and both players only have enough to spend on tier 0 or 1 units so Microing them is still useful.

4. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    -"MAAARCO!!!!!"

-"POOOOOOOOLOOOO!!!"

Yea, I don't see charge and leg enhancers being one upgrade.. unless the cost is going up.

And micro is always useful, not matter the tech stage.

5. Protosscommander

Protosscommander New Member

Anyway back to the topic, all i want to the Zealot related to the Charge ability, hopefully its gonna be improved this time in sc2 not like in the sc1 right :)

6. EonMaster

EonMaster Eeveelution Master

Black City, Unova
    the only problem I have with the charge ability is that it makes the zealot VERY powerful early in-game when most are just beginning to build a defence. Marines are now completely useless against then unless in large numbers or are able to upgrade shield in time

zealots were good in SC1 and the charge only makes them better I like a ability but don't think they should be able to upgrade it within the first few minute of game time

7. LordKerwyn

LordKerwyn New Member

Deep Space
    If i remember correctly you would research charge at about the sane time you would have researched the leg enhancements. (now how early that is in the game im sure atleast in number of minutes)

8. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    I believe speed upgrade comes in Tier 2. The Zergling's is barely Tier 1. That's with the time for upgrade, of course.

:D