1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats in your opinion would be the Zerg's ultimate weapon?

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by temper, Nov 15, 2009.

Whats in your opinion would be the Zerg's ultimate weapon?

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by temper, Nov 15, 2009.

1. temper

temper New Member

Some people just take the fun out of everything with unnecessary anal attention to details. Its just an example of a custom unit.

2. VodkaChill

VodkaChill New Member

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    Ahem, let me rephrase myself since people are misunderstanding me really badly.
    Yes, freedom23 and Kimera757, you are target.

That last "psyonic shockwave" + "mass death cause by the said "psyonic shockwave" " always finds a soft spot in my heart.

3. Gardian_Defender

Gardian_Defender New Member

Oregon_USA
    lol, I remember when I saw that video, I wanted to do that to a Zergling, have a few graphed into a dozen lings or so would be an unstoppable force. (if they're even going to allow graphing on a tiny ling)

but yea I would have to say the only super weapon for the Zerg would be something like a supper nydus worm that could transfer the max units for the Zerg and could go through anything and spawn anywhere without a building.

you have a giant army in my way? BAM@! now my entire army is in ur base! DDDDDIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!

but if you want a unit that take kerrigan and give her 1000 energy that regens at 20 a second, and 500 HP that regens at the same speed as roach and give her no cool down of psi storm!

then the Zerg would be evolving! or at least kerrigan would be. (what a F***ing B!tch she is is, hoging all the evolution juice!)

heres the Zergs true super weapon!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  4. Ballistixz

Ballistixz New Member

plauge should be buffed up to do 500 dmg and then anyone that touches the plauged unit also becomes plauged and have it affect a bit wider area. do that and then that will be the zergs ultimate weapon.

or put the omegalisk into multiplayer :eek:

5. freedom23

freedom23 New Member

LOL

That's a good one Vodkachill, but at least now you are having fun while realizing it's true nature. In my opinion its better to be having fun with a good grasp of reality than being ignorantly having fun...

Nonetheless there is always map editor and there is obviously many tweaks that can be made there that is much uber than what we have seen.. It all depends on what we make it at the end of the day.

6. Arzgoth

Arzgoth New Member

zerg's ultimate weapon should be a massive ship-like living flying creature that spawns lots of powerful ground units.

7. Styles

Styles New Member

Are there any pictures of these freaky centaurs and brutalisks? o.o