1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What will happen to this site after...

Discussion in 'Forum Information, Questions and Feedback' started by TerranGod, Nov 15, 2007.

What will happen to this site after...

1. Shadow Templar

Shadow Templar New Member

If that happened, I would personally make TheRealStarcraft2forums.com.

Now, if only I knew anything about web design......

2. SD-Count

SD-Count New Member

Well if I were admin I'd sell it too. And for the record, I actually like Facebook hold'em poker, kills time, on the other hand, I hate every other app. (I scored 69 on IQ test o_O)

3. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    Why sell it?!? That sucks... And why would the forums be abandoned after Starcraft 2 comes out? All you guys are talking about Map of the Month stuff, competitions etc. Doesn't anyone around here think there will be some add-ons to Starcraft 2 we can discuss? I doubt that there won't be any add-ons at all, so there will be plenty to discuss.

Also, when the game will finally released and everyone around here actually starts to PLAY Starcraft 2, then the strategy board will really start to get popular, since we will be able to think of decent strategies that way. (Since the unit / building stats won't change anymore, except with patches and stuff like that.)

And what about possible mods? With another board added to the forum you could talk about your own mods and things like that to. I doubt that no one is going to understand the new editor. If it is similar to the one included with Warcraft 3, we are able to create some awesome maps of our own.

No more starcraft2forums.org after the game is released? I don't think so! :thumbup:

4. PKZeppelin

PKZeppelin New Member

They are kidding, don't take it seriously :)

5. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    Duh, I'm just giving some reasons to keep the forum alive. ;)

6. Wlck742

Wlck742 New Member

In your head
    I think I'm gonna be too busy playing the game to come on here. Maybe we could have a strategy of the day or something like that. Or make our own clan.

7. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    A clan would be nice. Maybe we can turn Clantm into a Starcraft 2 clan someday, instead of it just being a forum group.