1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WC3 - What race do you play?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Ghost, Jun 22, 2007.

?

What race do you play?

1. Human

25.0%
  2. Undead

41.7%
  3. Orc

16.7%
  4. Night Elf

8.3%
  5. Naga

8.3%

WC3 - What race do you play?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Ghost, Jun 22, 2007.

1. paragon

paragon Guest

shaman's kinda a waste. It's so easy to kill them anyways. I only charm the biggest hunks on the battlefield.

2. burkid

burkid New Member

i love getting a charm on tauren, especially if they have pulverize and upgrades, and even more so if they are in the back near the casters. that way i can start harrasing the casters while my main force engages the rest of the army.
    i also love using silence on casters and heroes.

3. paragon

paragon Guest

yeah. silence a hero then focus fire faerie dragons on them. For some reason faerie rape heroes like no other.

4. burkid

burkid New Member

its because they see faries and they get an urge to cast something. or a lot of things.

5. paragon

paragon Guest

oh i never use mana flare. thats such a waste. It's their high rate of fire.

6. burkid

burkid New Member

o i love flying faries over casters then use mana flare, it just decimates them.

7. Ghost

Ghost New Member

When the enemy sends in a couple of super units (knights/abomination/tauren) with a SH*T load of support casters i love doing the following:

Humans: MORTARS!!!
    N.Elf: Farie dragon mana flare overthem, specially if they have autocast on =D
    Undead: Sneak banshees by in the heat of battle and posses their best casters.
    Orc: Sneaking in my blademaster with windwalk and BLADESTORM!

8. Itsmyship

Itsmyship New Member

Where only cool people live... So Cal!
    For Humans, The Archmage's Blizzard works wonders, and if the battle's going south, just mass teleport your *** out. And of course the mortars ;)

For Orcs, Blademaster works fine...I've always loved Far Seer's abilities though, nothing beats a good earthquake/ chain lightning/ ghost wolves

And I never really liked playing NE or Undead too much, so I can't say much about them :p

9. paragon

paragon Guest

people in team games used to have 1 human go archmage and 1 human go bloodmage when the frozen throne just came out and they would both blizzard/firestorm the workers at the mine who would all die before they could get out of the way because firestorm was ridiculously overpowered.

10. Ghost

Ghost New Member

Yea but I think an update solved that problem right?

I mean they dont stack dmg anymore.

11. burkid

burkid New Member

they dont? ive never encountered that anyways, but i wouldnt think that they would make it so they wouldnt stack

12. Ghost

Ghost New Member

They used too, not anymore though, they do stack but only 50-50 of the dmg, not the full 100%

13. paragon

paragon Guest

i thought each spell still did the full amount of damage whereever. They just made the damage for flamestrike less.

14. Ghost

Ghost New Member

That too, but apparently players where making up using blizzard ontop (sized buildings incredibly quick).

15. paragon

paragon Guest

ah well good for them. that strategy didn't last that long anyways.

16. theGhoSt

theGhoSt Guest

id always say orc:D

17. Patuljak

Patuljak New Member

Slovenia
    Nothing could beat casting a death coil with your last 75 mana on a running hero with 5 hp. Ahhhh, good old days...I always loved nuking heroes ;)

18. paragon

paragon Guest

Best nuke is stormbolt or w/e it was. The hammer the mountain king threw cause you could catch up to the hero and surround it if it didn't die.

19. Patuljak

Patuljak New Member

Slovenia
    Coil and frost nova worked better. Sure, stormbolt sounds better in theory, but judging from my experience the undead nuking works way better. The reason could be, of course, that MK was usually the second hero a human made and his stormbolt couldn't reach as high a level as DK's death coil.

20. burkid

burkid New Member

i loved impale, beats stormbolt and death coil. hurts and stuns all units in a line.