WC3 - What race do you play?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Ghost, Jun 22, 2007.

?

What race do you play?

1. Human

25.0%
  2. Undead

41.7%
  3. Orc

16.7%
  4. Night Elf

8.3%
  5. Naga

8.3%

WC3 - What race do you play?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Ghost, Jun 22, 2007.

1. burkid

burkid New Member

i love playin undead and just getting a ton of crypt feinds.

2. Ghost

Ghost New Member

Yea, easy counter to that is massing footmen, and I always have a groud of 12 haning back.

3. burkid

burkid New Member

not really, i would decimate footmen. all you have to do is bait the footies with your hero, then when they get just inside your base unburrow the fiends at the entrance and all of a sudden you have a lot of dead soldiers withoul losing a single unit.

4. Ghost

Ghost New Member

Forgeting defend? 12 footmen can take on about 24 fiends with defend, ive seen it done and done it myself.

5. burkid

burkid New Member

hmm... maybe because most people underestimate and forget defend. i personally have never had to deal with defend when ive gone fiends.

6. Ghost

Ghost New Member

Lucky you =D

I am a HUGE fan of defend and any defensive ability and I use them to the most, my first hero is pally, 2 awsome defen abilites, 1 healing and one recylcing. I use priests because of their inner fire (+5 armor) and I complete the defend upgrades asap. This way a group of 12 footmen with defend a lvl 3 pally and about 3 priests can take on huga armies of non air units.

7. burkid

burkid New Member

i go through a similar cycle for fiends, i get dk first, then a graveyard and get a few fiends, then get burrow and web as soon as i can, and get a lich and 2 obsidian statues (1 healing, 1 mana restoring) and i can take on large melee armies and large air armies no problem. if im bored ill get a bunch of destroyers too.

8. Ghost

Ghost New Member

fiends definately own air, ill give you that.

9. burkid

burkid New Member

haha... air units dont exist againt my fiends... for very long...

i love it when humans get tons of riflemen, i just ambush them with burrow and i can take them down even if their army is double my size.

10. Ghost

Ghost New Member

yea, rifle men and archer dont stand a chance against fiends, man, i just got back from playing with a mate and bloodlusted cryptfiends are AWSOME

11. [LightMare]

[LightMare] New Member

lawlz for one of my old accounts, his night elf record is 150-35. i love night elf. but i dislike the KotG skin. i am trying to find a Malfurion Stormrage skin for it. Warden pwns. dryads + bears+ mountain giants win most of my games. unless it's Full Scale Assault. sometimes i go chims and hipp riders,

12. Ghost

Ghost New Member

Man, I have a buddy that does nothing but mass hipp riders and hes actually rly annoying, if I got anti air he dismounts, if I go anti ground he rides, if I go average he focuses fire and pwns, so I have to use crypt fiends or raiders alot. With humans I just stick with defend and aerial shackles.

13. paragon

paragon Guest

This is a good example of why WC3 sucks. You can mass one thing and be "good."

mass Faerie dragons are also very good. Especially when undead goes frost wyrms, night elf goes chimeras, human goes gryphons, and orc goes tauren. This actually happened one game and none of the idiots on the other team ever thought to scout so, when I noticed all their AA was magic damage, mass faerie dragons. I slaughtered them. They said it was a cheap tactic. I said the game sucked. They lost.

14. Ghost

Ghost New Member

Well, it was actually wize of you man, if I would of seen that I would of gone full spellbreaker and attacked their base.

15. burkid

burkid New Member

i hate it when spell breakers steal buff for me, or, when i get the crypt lord(not often), they steal my beetles.

16. Ghost

Ghost New Member

I remember once this guy attacked my bastion with full grunts and shamans (for bloodlust), man it was so funny, in less that 15 seconds I had an army of bloodlusted giants reaping through his ranks like he intended to do to me =D

17. burkid

burkid New Member

thats happened to me... on my first and last orc game haha.

18. Ghost

Ghost New Member

xD

Its cool when your the one incharge hehe

19. burkid

burkid New Member

yes, very. i love luring their army with my dk into a dead end, then shadowmeld (when i have a cloak of shadows) and unburrow my guys at the entrance. it always takes them a minute to relise that they are getting killed. haha.

20. paragon

paragon Guest

I've rarely seen people even get spellbreakers. And when they do it's too little, too late.