1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WarCraft IV?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Imagine., Aug 19, 2007.

WarCraft IV?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Imagine., Aug 19, 2007.

1. Ensomgrav

Ensomgrav New Member

as long as they tone down the rpg elements found in wc3 wc4 should be quite the amazing game

2. coalescence

coalescence New Member

Don't think they will tone down the rpg elements. I think they will continue with making warcraft their rpg/micro rts and starcraft their mass/macro rts.

3. Ensomgrav

Ensomgrav New Member

but it was such a pain in the butt! hopefully they bring back naval units though

4. coalescence

coalescence New Member

They did in the frozen throne, well not like in wc 2, but it was a start. Never missed them tho, I sucked at naval battles.

5. Meee

Meee New Member

Poland
    Illidan didn't die in WC3 nor does he in WoW. I remember reading somewhere that you don't actually kill him in WoW, but just get in his way (and mess him up a bit while you're at it). I guess it's Blizzard's way to please fans who wanted to see/fight Illidan in WoW

6. kraft

kraft New Member

No, i read something about Warcraft, and the last game of this game is Wow, no more Warcraft... Warcraft III is the final game

7. generalrievous

generalrievous New Member

amen to that brother

8. coalescence

coalescence New Member

Amen to that? Amen to a stupid moneysucking game that completely blew the warcraft continuty?

9. DE.50

DE.50 New Member

Washington
    It's going to be hard to continue on with the story as is right now, because I think that the events that happen in WoW, ie killing the Lich King and stuff, are actually suppose to be reflected in the story line. Not only that, but the story would be fairly repetitive since there is really only one common foe of everyone, the Burning Legion, and they defeated that already. It is sad to see the story hit somewhat of a wall, but I'm sure Blizz can think of some great new thing to include in the Warcraft universe, or make an entirely new universe, something that they haven't done in awhile.

10. Lunatik

Lunatik New Member

It would be good to see another Warcraft RTS since WoW sux ass, not for a few years after SC2 is out tho :p

11. BnechbReaker

BnechbReaker New Member

i hope wc3 is not the final game and there is going to be a wc4

12. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

i hope they dont take the actions of WoW into account for w4

13. Hodl pu

Hodl pu New Member

Well if they are going to make a new Warcraft series and use the WoW events... then it'd be

WoW 2!

14. The Watcher

The Watcher Guest

There was another thread which talked about the third team and it's intended purpose, most said it was diablo 3

and know with this news it seems that starcraft: ghost is even farther off

15. DeathRot

DeathRot New Member

there wont be a wc4 the event flow through during world of warcraft end it all blizzard intend to end warcraft whole thing lore as wow

there wont be anymore wc4 couse wow is the offical story and lore arleady couse i am a wow player and i dont wan another wc 4 =,= for me i think it is a waste of time i would want them finish the whole thing at wow , and ps wow do not sux ass for me at least not to that point and warcraft has been a Rts series from wc 1 to wc 3 froze throne been a warcraft fanboy that many years what i hope is that they continue starcraft and diablo series they had done enough for warcraft they earn so much freaky money from it leave warcraft alone man