1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vindicator

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by overmind, Jul 8, 2007.

Vindicator

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by overmind, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Lemonparty

Lemonparty New Member

Naah just the posture/skin/gun (not the one he's holding though) seems like it. It looks like it's just me though <.<

2. Imagine.

Imagine. New Member

Nonsensical Major Willy! Look at how there are three races in the Halo series, each very similar to that of StarCraft's own. Actually we should not argue this as StarCraft also seems to be loosely based off of Alien vs. Predator.

Anyway further information to back up that StarCraft was there first:
    Though different their genres may be, Halo may have gotten some sort of influence from StarCraft units. But who cares -- I surely do not -- I love them both and they provide great hours of entertainment.

Besides the point, if you really compare the Soul Hunter with the image of the Vindicator, it seems that the Vindicator was given a darker shade and a hover board to boot.

3. Space Pirate Rojo

Space Pirate Rojo New Member

Canada, eh?
    ImaGine I was just joking. As good as a game Halo is, Starcraft's concepts came first.

4. NotDeadYet

NotDeadYet New Member

OMG! Terrans have two legs! And so does Mickey Mouse! Starcraft is a Disney ripoff!
    -_-

5. Lemonparty

Lemonparty New Member

That's a pretty bad example for a ripoff, and anyway, Halo copied Starcraft that copied Warhammer 40k, the end.

6. Space Pirate Rojo

Space Pirate Rojo New Member

Canada, eh?
    Halo didn't copy Starcraft at all.
    Nothing even close unless...
    HUMAN SPACE MARINES WITH MACHINE GUNS THAT SPEW BULLETS. PEWPEPWPEPWEPPWEPWP.

And nobody cares any more that Starcraft has things that are somewhat like Warhammer's.