1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twlight Archon

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by FlyingTiger, Jul 19, 2007.

Twlight Archon

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by FlyingTiger, Jul 19, 2007.

1. I dont think the Archon will have any powers if it does i think it will be feedback as that makes the most sense for a unit composed of energy
    The archon should still float and have smaller feet, I also dont like the dumb looking collar around its neck. there is too much detail visible on the archons armour the original one was dark and obscured through the energy field which made it seem thick and dense now it just looks like the archon is on fire

2. PhantomFF

PhantomFF New Member

MD
    Well, going on units shown to us by bliz so far, has there been one with more then 3 abilities? Though I do agree that sniping will most likely be passive.

3. I agree sniping will probably be passive because micromanaging to kill lowly marines wouldnt be worth it
    I dont think units will have too many abilities if they might save some abilities for expansion units

4. kehmdaddy

kehmdaddy New Member

You've got to remember, Phantom. This is Starcraft 2, everything is going to be different. If you look at their user interface, they enlarged it and it is big enough for one unit to have 5 abilities plus some.

5. PhantomFF

PhantomFF New Member

MD
    I agree its going to be a diffrent game, but I am also point out the fact that no other unit so far has had more then 3 powers and I have not seen reason to put that many powers in the hands of a single unit.

Which means I cant prove to you that they dont have 5 powers, however the evidence of the revealed units thus far points to the contrary.