These ad threads

Discussion in 'Forum Information, Questions and Feedback' started by darkone, Nov 9, 2009.

These ad threads

1. LordKerwyn

LordKerwyn New Member

Deep Space
    No, if enough people prefered the old system I would tell Jon to make a minor mod to the system, that would make it a little bit easier for mods to intervene. The problem is the new system directly deletes the post from the database without updating the recent post metadata. So when I notice it has happened I just run a maintence proccess which updates the metadata.

2. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    LK, is that issue still occurring? Get me a log batch of the errors so I can pass it on.

3. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

We've been overwhelmed by spammers today ! I reported 2 new members just today.

4. darkone

darkone Moderator

Mississippi
    Yea, we really were. I see a few here and there and thought it normal, but we had like 7 boards with most recent post being spam.

How does it determine it?

5. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

well when they posted in the forum I noticed there were just the titles in the main menu but no thread at all.

We can enter their profile. A "report user" should be added in the profile of each member here. Not just "report post" especially when their posts don't exist.