1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Overlord; Would anyone change it?

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by MrFrancko, Jun 24, 2007.

The Overlord; Would anyone change it?

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by MrFrancko, Jun 24, 2007.

1. WaterGolem

WaterGolem New Member

Yeah, you can just imagine the terran's sittin in their bunkers, checkin on the radar every once in awhile, and seeing nothing, and then BAM nydus worm hits 'em. ZERG RUSH

2. FlyingTiger

FlyingTiger New Member

CT
    man that would make a great cinematic.

haha or maybe I'm just nostalgic for the Tremors series.

3. DKutrovsky

DKutrovsky New Member

Maybe they can morph into something later on ?

Maybe some ground carrier unit or something, you never know what mutation can happen with the crazy zerg

4. UchihaItachi0129

UchihaItachi0129 New Member

lol that's what i would do XD. hmm overlord change? maybe more HP and maybe for all transports be able to hold more units + some parachute type of thing (researched) where the units can float down to the ground. (of course since they're floating they can attack and be attacked)

Edited out quotes. Please read the forum rules and refrain from quoting unnecessarily.

5. paragon

paragon Guest

they can't change the overlord to a building because that is something that sets it apart and they don't want the races closer together, they want them farther apart. The only possibility in terms of it being a land unit is having them tether to the creep temporarily like I said before.