1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Enginering Bay

Discussion in 'Terran' started by SOGEKING, Sep 29, 2007.

The Enginering Bay

Discussion in 'Terran' started by SOGEKING, Sep 29, 2007.

1. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    They should go back to the bare metal look. It would make the buildings look so much better.

As for the bay flying I think it should since it is the tech building that lets you build turrets. Just leaving that behind if you are attacked and have to abandon base is bad

2. headstock

headstock New Member

BirdofPrey

yeah but so is leaving supply depots behind.... with that argument why not lift every single terran building?

im not tryin to be rude.. but just to make my point clearer...

supply depts, engineering bay, the old academy, the armory, all that stuff. they do the same thing, no matter where they are on the map,.. unless used for strategic choking or somthing.

production facilities, like the cc and barracks, are greatly impacted by location. lift off to an island to start up there, lift off and land up on high ground previously inaccessible, all that sort of thing. that has a purpose. thats why i aggree with the engineering bay not lifting off. if the engineering bay can lift off, why not the armory, why not bunkers, why not all the other stuff you dont want to leave behind?

lifting barracks n'all just makes more sense to me, the engineering bay being able to lift seems a bit odd in my opinion..

3. Unentschieden

Unentschieden New Member

Right now the Buildings that can´t lift off can be salvaged for total mobility (indirectly) . I hope that aspect of the Terrans makes it to the Gold Master.

4. longlivefenix

longlivefenix New Member

i think the probe looks fine the the scvs looks like pieces of bs pumped through a fan...
    twice

5. BnechbReaker

BnechbReaker New Member

yeah the scv from the original starcraft was awsome, it had that badass look as if saying "don't mess with me cos i'm the king of the peons... and i will pwn a probe or a drones any day of the week"

6. Gasmaskguy

Gasmaskguy New Member

Sweden
    the new one looks like its gonna get raped by a critter.

7. BnechbReaker

BnechbReaker New Member

lol.. yeah, it looks like a toy

8. longlivefenix

longlivefenix New Member

the scv now has a beer belly :-\

9. DontHate

DontHate New Member

I LOVE THIS IDEA! I always thought it was weird the eng bay could lift when the armory couldn't, and hte only buildings that could lift were buildings that were unit producers. This just simplifies things.

10. longlivefenix

longlivefenix New Member

instead of just updating units like that i think that they should put a whole new look on the units like the engineering bay should be given a less generic name and look COMPLETELY different that would make us just say wow