1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Arbiter and Recall

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Imagine., Jun 29, 2007.

The Arbiter and Recall

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Imagine., Jun 29, 2007.

1. paragon

paragon Guest

Cloaking buildings is nice but it's not that great because cloaking still leaves that distorted ground where the cloaked unit is. And this means you will have a big *** distortion where a building is.

2. burkid

burkid New Member

haha cloaked phase cannon ambush.

3. paragon

paragon Guest

only person that could ambush is someone who wasn't paying any attention to begin with. So little attention that pretty much any visible units could have also ambushed them.

4. rezraf

rezraf Guest

Well yes i will also miss the arbiter but the star relic and its laser boom ability sounds good to me and it will also cloak the units i know its not the arbiter but well is an a poor substitute lol

5. DontHate

DontHate New Member

i just like the name of arbiter better than star relic. oh well.

6. FlyingTiger

FlyingTiger New Member

CT
    yea me too. Arbiter is a much much better name. Oh well. This star relic better live up to high expectations.

7. paragon

paragon Guest

star relic is a rather odd name. Relic implies that it is really really really old.... like a star. arbiter is a nice name although changing the unit but keeping the name would cause confusion so it is best to change the name too. there could be worse names after all *cough* soul hunter *cough*

8. Imagine.

Imagine. New Member

Haha! Very true paragon! I do not think an object (the relic part) should even be a unit...

9. supersonic159

supersonic159 New Member

I'm not saying that they do or don't need energy to cloak units (Star Relic) but it just wouldn't make sense if these new units couldn't cloak w/o energy and the old Arbiters could...

I am also disturbed by the picture with the "non cloaked" Protoss units in it right next to the Star Relic so it's not totally out of the question...

The idea for cloaking buildings requiring energy is good because I would much rather have to use energy to cloak my buildings then my units. So cloaking buildings costs energy and cloaking units is free (like the Arbiter) is fine with me.

10. DontHate

DontHate New Member

what? where is the picture of the star relic? can u please show me?

11. paragon

paragon Guest

ZOMG the arbiter isn't cloaking stuffs either!?!?!!!

and the tank wireframe looks freaky