1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

terran units the verdict.

Discussion in 'Terran' started by zeratul11, Aug 11, 2007.

terran units the verdict.

Discussion in 'Terran' started by zeratul11, Aug 11, 2007.

1. american_rdm

american_rdm New Member

Wow that was quite childish. :no:

StarCraft was always about fun and not graphics so why should it have to look as good as any of the other games.
    We had angry people running around with giant guns and saying funny phrases when you clicked on them a few times.
    But there is no need for people to yell at each others throats about it.

Back on topic I would give the Terrans 4.0.

2. TheOneInPower

TheOneInPower New Member

Personally, I don't mind the Nomad. I may be the only one. It's not amazingly cool, but it doesn't suck. It looks like a salvage ship or docking/refueling ship, and that's kind of it's role as a support unit.

And for the graphics...I'll say they are good enough, they've already smoked out my comp. Once they post the system requirements you can bet I'll be upgrading.

3. zeratul11

zeratul11 New Member

yah, i forgot to tally my overall score for the current terran. yes il give the terran a solid 4. it should be a perfect 5 before starcraft 2 is released. ^^

4. paragon

paragon Guest

I didn't say it wasn't cutting edge enough. I said that the engine wasn't cutting edge. Period. Warcraft 1 wasn't cutting edge, WarCraft 2 wasn't cutting edge, StarCraft wasn't cutting edge, WarCraft 3 wasn't cutting edge, StarCraft 2 isn't cutting edge. I have all of those games aside from StarCraft 2 but will be buying StarCraft 2 on the release day. I don't give a s**t that it isn't cutting edge. I do give a s**t when people are wrong and say dumb things. Saying that StarCraft 2 has a cutting edge engine is flat out wrong. Blizzard has NEVER tried to have cutting edge graphics and that continues with StarCraft 2.

The only reason it relates to this topic is because zeratul11 said the windows on the Thor looked plasticy. So I said that given the engine and how everything else looks, it is bound to look like that.

And enough with all you whiny fanboys saying "OMG HE IS TRASHING STARCRAFT ASFHADGKHBASHKGAGSFLNBAS KILL HIM"

5. LJYLJ

LJYLJ New Member

never said i wanted to kill u, just had a bad day, read ur post and couldnt help myself reply in that manner...

no harm done (except my powerlevel gone to a minus...)