1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terran super unit

Discussion in 'Terran' started by Remy, Jun 1, 2007.

Terran super unit

Discussion in 'Terran' started by Remy, Jun 1, 2007.

1. [LightMare]

[LightMare] New Member

transformers, buildings in disguise! :D :D :D
    unrealistic, but dreaming and imaginations are the most important :good:

2. paragon

paragon Guest

I've actually heard that its supposed to be really good.

3. Remy

Remy New Member

US East Coast
    That would rock.

4. PowerkickasS

PowerkickasS New Member

unless you're a michael bay hater. or else YUMMY i shall spoil the ending to you guys soon XD nah j/k it probably doesnt even have a story to end with in the first place anyways :p

5. paragon

paragon Guest

Yeah I hope it's good. Michael Bay is pretty hit or miss (more miss actually) as Director. The Rock and The Island are his best and Bad Boys, Bad Boys 2, Armageddon, and Pearl Harbor were horrible.

6. PowerkickasS

PowerkickasS New Member

bad boys 1 = ......
    think pearl harbour would've been good w/o a sideline story and/or have different actors?

how about an upgrade that makes command centres turn into optimus prime?
    "ahahahaha screw you gay drops you aint gonna mess with the defenseless me anymore!"

7. paragon

paragon Guest

basically, if pearl harbor had been like the actual battle, then it would have been a good movie. But it wasn't, it was a love story.

Back to the topic: EMP bomb. nuff said.

8. MrFrancko

MrFrancko New Member

Bad Boys 1 = Not a great movie but fun
    Bad Boys 2 = Not as good as the first but it's still fun.
    The Rock = The Shit
    Armashitton = Shit
    Pearl Harbor = Possibly the worst war movie ever.

Still, i've heard that Transformers is a good time. I'd see it anyways though.

9. paragon

paragon Guest

Some people have complained that the Transformers movie plot is nothing like the original cartoon's plot. Thing is, the cartoon's plot was retarded so not sticking with it is actually a good thing in my opinion.

Anyways, EMP bomb - i mean a real EMP that destroys electronics completely. So, you have a bunch of ships that don't work, cant be restarted, and are just sitting there on the battlefield taking up supply.

10. surr

surr New Member

emp bomb that cover the entire screen and irradicate that own every unit is kinda too mega since that would kill all protoss hope of winning and all workers will die.

100 nukes dropping everywhere?? imagine a tight map.. 3 nuke everywhere..lots of ties
    Besides the protoss are advanced they deserve a super monument of accomplishment
    but it would be cool if the zergs involved into a godzilla.. dont know how many of you actually seen the movie but the terrans would have some trouble

11. Ximnipot69

Ximnipot69 New Member

Huskvarna, Sweden
    Godzilla? No, no, no... Zerg is all about having lots so weaker units, not about powerful giants.

12. proswimma

proswimma New Member

Maine
    robots in disguise*

13. darkone

darkone Moderator

Mississippi
    more than meets the eye

14. paragon

paragon Guest

Well you'd have to remember to unload your units before they transform or... smush.

15. alucardx

alucardx New Member

hehe that was funny... and scary,,, do you imagine how it looks a head with the vessel design??? It´s creepy

I was wondering... most of terran´s buildings can fly... and obviously, the can land, so, it would be fun if they land over enemy units... imagine a command center landing over zerglings...

16. paragon

paragon Guest

you can land on your own tanks. but i think anything else would be imbalanced.

17. marinepower

marinepower New Member

Fairfax
    If your faced with a large amount of carriers attacking an expo and looks like you'll lose it, just lift off the CC and see how many interceptors you can crush. You'd be suprised how many you can kill when 12 carriers are attacking. Along these lines, a super unit for the terran should just "Crush" everything in it's path by just stepping on it.

18. Deadpool

Deadpool New Member

one lil thing that i just wanted to say is that remember in the SC1 game(not expansion) where some of the bad guy humans used the psi emiters to get tons of Zerg to come to that location watever happened to that wat if they made it to where if a SCV picked it up and whereever they dropped it tons of zerglings came and attacked anything near the psi emitter including the terran that laid it down that y they should have it like remote controlled to activate wenever the terran force that laid it down want to activate it and it should only be able to be picked up by the terran force that laid it down but it should be able to be destoryed

19. BoydofZINJ

BoydofZINJ New Member

From what I can gather originally the Terrans would have a unit that could "salvage" other units. Which is why the intro to SC was made in such a fashion. So I would imagine the Terran super unit would be a giant mind control/salvage device.

The ZERG needs a boost. In my opinion the zerg is the worse of the three races. Sure it has the fastest game style but few units can survive 1 vs 1 with another unit. (Except maybe ultralisk)

20. MarineCorp

MarineCorp New Member

England, United Kingdom
    Transformers ftw
    i think that the protoss super unit is the only super unit in the game but hey atleast the terrans hve the thor