Terran Missile Turret Operator

Discussion in 'Terran' started by Imagine., Jul 29, 2007.

Terran Missile Turret Operator

Discussion in 'Terran' started by Imagine., Jul 29, 2007.

1. paragon

paragon Guest

Just so you know, I made a post about the missile turret operator about 2 months ago.

2. DaygoWop

DaygoWop New Member

I think I remember reading that post, but I dont recall it being you who created it... I am not disagreeing I just thought it was someone else...

3. Eye_Carumba

Eye_Carumba New Member

We should write to someone in Blizzard, and request some serious changes to take place!

1- Remove the human dolls from above of the Missile Turrets' new model: it's probably them the cause of their loss of detection ability;
    2- Redesign the Nomad: it's really ugly and strange. Plus, I don't see much point in an instant recovery of a ship. Even if it's a Science fiction, it has to make sense! How can they instantly replace a damaged hull using energy but no material?!
    3- Redesign the terran avatars shown, like the SCV's and the general structure. How come their technology decreased from the first Starcraft to this one? The lady should be better looking and less robotic. And that worker guy is just plain annoying.

4. paragon

paragon Guest

psh the missile turret guy is awesome. they were in starcraft 1 and those had detection.

5. Ghost

Ghost New Member

I agree with Paragon, anyway blizz will probably release how it repairs the hull when it officially releases the Nomad.

6. FlyingTiger

FlyingTiger New Member

CT
    Proof sir? :p