1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tassadar Ressurection?

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Protosscommander, Aug 16, 2007.

?

Is it okey for you that in Starcraft 2, somebody will ressurect Tassadar from the death?

1. Yes! its Okey

100.0%
  2. No! its not okey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Tassadar Ressurection?

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Protosscommander, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Yaro

Yaro New Member

No Tassadar bak! it woud just make the game lame and evrything woud be like SC1 all over again.

2. Anubis_theDark

Anubis_theDark New Member

That would really suck. Like others before him Tassadar died for the continuum of the Protoss race. Artanis is a student of tassadar and he is the main character in the protoss campaign right now. Ressurecting Tassadar would bring a shadow cloud over Artanis. The memorie of Tassadar is enough for the story to evolve. SC 2 story needs to detach itself from sc 2 story in order to let the sc2 univers evolve. What if in warcraft 3 you would have ressurected all the dead characters from the old warcrafts and same thing for other games. Dead heroes should stay dead because otherwise there is no place for new ones and the story becomes boring.

3. Anubis_theDark

Ahh.. and also..pheonix was already ressurected once as a dragoon, so a second ressurection would make him some sort of protosish Wolverin...so same for pheonix - dead sc1 heroes stay dead - only their memory can remain.

4. Protosscommander

Protosscommander New Member

But if Tassadar will be ressurect in SC2 is he still a high Templar or a Protoss Immortal or Protoss Stalker what do you think ???

5. josh

josh New Member

In Our House
    lol. i think he would be a judicator. the things you mentioned is ranked lower than the high templar.

6. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    What would he be resurected into? His body vaporized. I can see him as a spirit maybe possesing a stalker

7. Anubis_theDark

I doubt they will ressurect him in any way. From what i know protoss campaign already has 3 heroes - artanis , zeratul , and a female templar (i don't remember her name), and maybe others will periodicly join them - ganthritor, daniamoth or warbringer. I say again no - if they ressurect tassadar why not ressurect pheonix, adun, and all the other dead protoss heroes - it would be like the last fight for their survival.

8. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    Nope only female templar so far is the Matriarch who is dead and the berson in the MS.

Also the Gantrithor was Tassadar's carrier he took it with him to the grave

9. Wlck742

Wlck742 New Member

In your head
    Actually, there is a new female Protoss who replaces the old Executor. Her name's Silenas or something like that.

10. Protosscommander

Yes Both 3 of you possibly correct, we dont know what happens in the future, but, i wish we will see still Tassadar in SC2, even he is now a SPIRIT AND a Stalker form, but if they did not include Tassadar well may be Tassadar is really dead :)

11. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

any of you saw the episode threads at the end of seazon eight of stargate, in the end oma desola started battling the spirit of anubis for eternity, maybe the same thing has happened with tassadar and the overmind, they are having a spiritual fight till someone defeats either one of them or gives the overmind help, by creating a new body/host for him, wich might be kerrigan, trying to get the knowledge of the xel'naga(see the thread; kerrigans destiny for details)

12. Protosscommander

But Sadly to say in the last Battle of Tassadar, his body destroyed completly, well im afraid he never come back anymore in sc2 :( :)

13. 225popcap

225popcap New Member

No, it's becoming too repetitive. It's like the ressurection of Fenix or the overmind.

14. Vindicatormsc

Vindicatormsc New Member

do i like tassadar ??heck yeah,i do.

would it be a nice thing,story-wise,to ressurect him ??unfortunately,no.

he is dead,his body is vaporized,i don't see how one can return from the dead with such...difficulties...

15. BloodHawk

BloodHawk Member

CT, USA
    Ressurect Tassadar, ressurect firebat, ressurect every little thing from the first game as to appease the fan boys!

Its SC2. Tassadar died for a noble cause. Get OVER it.

Thankfully, I don't think Blizz is dumb enough to use contrived plot devices like that.

16. LEMONPIEEE

LEMONPIEEE New Member

i think any is fine, because it wouldn't mess the game or storyline

17. lurkers_lurk

lurkers_lurk New Member

Red Bluff, CA
    if they were to resurrect him i think they would have done it at the end of starcraft: brood war. besides in starcraft 2,beside it is 4 years later, if he is still alive he would of gone to the planet that the protoss are on right now. ( whatever it is called).

18. Ensomgrav

Ensomgrav New Member

yea tassadar can come back . Hell, why doesnt starcraft just be like Xmen in the case where every one is ressurected sooner or later.

19. Wlck742

Wlck742 New Member

In your head
    Because then people will start complaining about how the story got screwed up because of that.

20. Ensomgrav

Ensomgrav New Member

i was being sarcastic wick742