1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Relic

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by coalescence, Jun 14, 2007.

Star Relic

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by coalescence, Jun 14, 2007.

1. NotDeadYet

NotDeadYet New Member

From the bottom of the first post:
    So you were being redundant.

2. coalescence

coalescence New Member

Thank you for making my point clear :)

3. zeratul11

zeratul11 New Member

i said maybe star relics are the new arbiter (without reading your link post, you did not state that they were being replace.lol). whats wrong with that? answer me please. tell me.
    if you think im being unnecessary, anyway after that i said

"even buildings can be cloaked? whoa. no it will not be unbalanced, another reason why building science vessels are important and upgrading overlord faster movement speed. i bet terran and zerg will get some new upgraded and stuffs too." (now its that being unnecessary too, thats just a simple comment. you guys are just too much.
    your reply was "Man, you really don't read the whole text, don't you? ( I DID NOT READ THE LINK ARTICLE! and its not included on you text, its linked. lol)

on my second post

"there are no larbiters in starcraft 2 and a new unit called star relic has the ability cloak the same with that of the arbiter. there is no more arbiter, and the star star relic replaced it (making it the new arbiter). wth?' --->>>>>i didn't get you on your first reply, so thats why i posted this from your link site (just read and i found out that there are no more arbiters and star relics may have replaced them. so? wth? its just a misunderstanding!

and your reply to this was "You just made my point about the fact that you never properly read what other people say."

anyway like u usually do , you insult people right away.

4. coalescence

coalescence New Member

Really awfull jokes are beginning to sprout in my head...

5. Oiyzas

Oiyzas New Member

Zeratul, the thing is, when he said that the cloaking ability is now with the star relic, he was stating that the star relic is the replacement for the arbiter. He didnt outright say it, but it was implied. When you said, waaaay later, 'maybe its the new arbiter', you were basically repeating what he just said, which led to this whole misunderstanding.

You see?

6. coalescence

coalescence New Member

Even worse, I copied it directly from the site...

7. MyWifeforauir

MyWifeforauir New Member

My theory is that this is unit would be only used in a P vs T or P vs P and not much in a P v Z. They might if they want the cloaking but there wouldn't be much damage from a exploding ultralisk. There would be more damage from expldoding seige tanks and reavers. My theory depends on an idea that there would be more damage from exploding metallic objects (ie protoss and terran buildings) than from exploding organic material. Also one question i would like to ask so would a exploding command center cause more damage than a exploding supply depot?

8. GuiMontag

GuiMontag New Member

but you have to remember that ultras have skin that is like cement lol, also bits of its horns and carapace going everywhere would hurt alot :p

9. MyWifeforauir

MyWifeforauir New Member

hmm gd point but while that may do a lot of damage compared to the rest of the explosions it may be inferior.
    But then since the zerg are organic flying bits of carpace may cause havoc?

10. [LightMare]

[LightMare] New Member

sounds alot like the warp ray, but i am wrong, judging by that image

11. zeratul11

zeratul11 New Member

ok im sorry coz i did not understand it. anyway this guy hates me in the first place.. thats why he's telling that i dont read all the text on a post etc. but thats a lie, and he dont know anything of what im doing. im always online on this forum trying to read (even sometimes i cant really understand) many post as much as possible so that i can improve my english. and he always notice my small mistakes and makes comment about it, worst, its in a bad way. he just hate me cause im annoying. yah i know, your smart and everything but just dont mind me like everyone else.

12. Gold

Gold New Member

despite zeratul and coal

i dont think the starrelic replaces the arbiter, it donst have things like matrix (i think that ability has been given to the high templar, and buffed up quite a bit to to things like make walls and things, cool stuff) and the phase prism essencially has recall, so the star relic dosnt directly replace the arbiter, but a combination of units does.  maybe that was completley obvious, but i didnt see anyone else writing it down.

o and another thing, if you look at the picture at the bottom of the page, you can see two star relics along with the mothership, so there not that big, they dont even look as big as a tempest. starrelic invokes imagery of a giant supership, i dont think this is that strong though.

how did you get a page in that magazine anyway?

13. LoserInLosing

LoserInLosing New Member

I think, without powerful support, star relics are completely weak. Maybe it is hard to get star relics *requires alot of buildings* and requires some time and alot of resources to get one. And due to the fact other units replace to role of arbiter, i think it won't return

14. Dissy

Dissy New Member

geez.. i still cant follow u people... i always forgot the units, their names and what they can do... its annoying!!! t_T
    do i hve to study sc before i can talk with you? ><

15. wuffle

wuffle Member

Star Relic is new Arbiter. End of Story.

16. Oiyzas

Oiyzas New Member

No, Star Relic/High Templar/Phase Prism is new arbiter.

Its three abilities have been modified and handed to three units.

17. PrivateJoker

PrivateJoker New Member

Yea the Phase Prism warp is ALOT like recall....very good point, its seems obvious now, but your probably right on.

18. Oiyzas

Oiyzas New Member

I think someone else said it before me, but thanks for the compliment anyways. :D

19. PrivateJoker

PrivateJoker New Member

Let me give you a tip, please stop spamming threads with weird complaints and self pitying statements. I don't think people really have a vendetta against you, its all in your head. They are however probably taking away your power points because you make off point, strange, conspiracy theroies about people in the forum hating you. Stop worrying/complaining and think up some interesting stuff to talk about and trust me, your negative points will go away.

20. Oiyzas

Oiyzas New Member

Do what I do whenever people start throwing tomatoes and other rotten fruits and veggies:

make a damn salad.