Some think Z are the weakest race, T:L member says otherwise

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by alex1, Sep 4, 2009.

Some think Z are the weakest race, T:L member says otherwise

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by alex1, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Mattbaumann777

Mattbaumann777 New Member

Sorta like in Star Trek where Species 8472 has organic bio-ships. That would make sense for Zerg. You can have organic technology. I'm still holding out for new units for Zerg in Sc2.

2. freedom23

freedom23 New Member

Isn't it redundant to say organic + bio-ships? hehe. Anyways, the main point is that zerg will be given no capital ships, that can par with the likes of terran & protoss flagships. And as for size, it can be visualized that an overlord could be of an immense size to hold ultralisks in its belly. But still not as huge as the BC & carrier.

I was really hoping for something like this to happen organic + mechanical = Hybrids. If something like this is to occur, I wish it could be a separate faction like the one Durandal is scheming.

3. Gardian_Defender

Gardian_Defender New Member

Oregon_USA
    Durandal? Or duran. W/e

Yea it would probly be a forth race, and if you want units like that on the Zerg try to have them keep the infested Terran thing they have now.

Still think about harrasment with infesters! Sneek into the back of the base and spawn lots of rines, their Eco=forever dead

4. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

If Blizzard has a difficulty to find a [powerful] unit (air or ground) for the Zerg maybe they should invent a new capability for the Zerg to infest a specific enemy unit. I am thinking about a T or a P enemy.

Had Blizzard decided that the Cobra should be infested or the Stalker, it wouldn't be a bad idea.

But frankly I think Blizzard doesn't need this idea. But .... maybe, who knows ?

5. Gardian_Defender

Gardian_Defender New Member

Oregon_USA
    Maybe they could add a spell to the infester as an infest unit and it would infest an ememy, but only infantry.

And make nural parasite only for the non infantry.