1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Significance of the Nullifier

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by PROTECT-YOUR-NEX, Jan 6, 2009.

Significance of the Nullifier

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by PROTECT-YOUR-NEX, Jan 6, 2009.

1. EonMaster

EonMaster Eeveelution Master

Black City, Unova
    I'd assume the same as a zealot or HT, so it would likely be able to carry 4 nullifiers.

2. Hayden351

Hayden351 Member

likly it is that 4 Nullifiers a Warp Prism can hold.YODAAAAA!

3. lurkers_lurk

lurkers_lurk New Member

Red Bluff, CA
    im not really sure, and so far the only clue I have is the Battle Report where the Protoss player built only one Nullifier, it was slightly smaller than a Stalker at that time.

4. i3enny187

i3enny187 Guest

The nullifier is my favorite new unit right now. So many possibilites such as force fields over mineral harass and molecular displacement on vespene gatherers for a double kill. It can be a new economy harass unit. Also gosu trapping on ramps to block armies while a phase prism allows warp in into an expansion or main. I love this new unit.

5. 1n5an1ty

1n5an1ty Member

Reality
    Well to counter wat the other guy said about mass nullifiers being too expensive early game ( too lazy to scroll up and quote) :

- Nullifers -> 8 damage vs biological
    Just get 2 or 3 nullifers , each use molecular displacement to damage or kill some unlucky SCVs, and then kill the rest with normal attacking ^^ And yes, i am really eager to try out this unit :p