Seriously Mods. Drop your banhammers :S

Discussion in 'Forum Information, Questions and Feedback' started by Lombar, Jun 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Seriously Mods. Drop your banhammers :S

1. Shadow[E]

Shadow[E] Moderator

Mass
    1. You never even bothered to read the posts before, thus you adding your 2 cents in for no reason.
    2. I made it so people could contribute, and know a REAL well established battle.net clan. It was also good for us to get recruits such as Dark, Lombar, and a bunch of others. However, there was a post about Empire forum rules and the limit of Non-E members.
    3. Read posts carefully before you post in the near future.

2. Renatus

Renatus New Member

Ah, i see.
    I came in to see wtf was going on with Sniper, not with a incentive to attack you guys or anything.. Which i see you understand.

At that point then i understand that you thought i was there to attack you, which is understandable if the other two were 'attacking' you, and you were on 'guard' so to speak. Problem in respect to me was that i was thrown in the same barrel as those two and subject to your insults even before i had insulted you guys. You guys threw the first stone at me because you thought my motives were the same or that i was 'With' them. I reacted, we both had some fun. And then i get put in the same barrel as them two and slapped with a troll label xD.

Indeed, but the attacks were FIRST thrown (understandably due to the trolling circumstances) by your clan, and not by me. My attacks that you mention were just me ****ing around with you guys AFTER you had dropped the weight and went serious troll on my ass. But yeah, i see what happened here :p. You saw me pretending to be a member of your forum and inquring into Sniper's situation as perhaps a assault on your forum.. With the others arguing i can see why.

Bwhah, i had no idea xD, i'll let them argue that point, important part in respect to me is that i see sniper really pissed off and arguing with you guys and i want to find out why a 12 year old is at the end of your harrassment :s. Then, as i said, i get thrown in the barrel.

Ahh! Yes, i see that really didnt help differentiate from the others i suppose. I posted the motive of 'getting under your skin' after i had been subject to the first of your clans attacks, after i had came in and did the original post, AFTER i had seen Sniper and wondered what was going on :s. But yeah, all that was exchanged between us was just some fun, i didnt care too much until sniper was really pissed and lobster was getting censored - then i really wanted to get under your clans skin. Finding out why was a pretty big motive tbh...

So yeah, i'll take the back seat here cause the problem appears to be the conflict between you guys, my participation was just a result of the conflict and missunderstanding it appears...

3. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

can i do the temp bans?

4. Shadow[E]

Shadow[E] Moderator

Mass
    Im done

5. Lobsterlegs

Lobsterlegs Guest

No, you are not done.
    Please answer my questions.

6. darkone

darkone Moderator

Mississippi
    He did, just look up man.

7. Fenix

Fenix Moderator

No, you're all done.

If you're not part of Clan[E], stay the **** out of their boards. If a post is reported from Clan[E] again and the offender is not part of that clan, they will be banned, anywhere from a three day to perm, totally depending on the mod's judgment.

Stay out of Clan[E], or pray it isn't me that reads the reported post first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.