1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roach vs Nuclear Blast

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Gardian_Defender, Apr 23, 2009.

Roach vs Nuclear Blast

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Gardian_Defender, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Darktemplar_L

Darktemplar_L New Member

Bay Area
    Earth roaches may be able to survive a nuclear blast but, those are Zerg Roaches (meaning not earth roaches). They are bred for killing, not for living. All Zerg units are expendable.

2. Gardian_Defender

Gardian_Defender New Member

Oregon_USA
    That pretty much been said already. But I was just wondering. I mean this mean that a radiation aspect would be placed into the game making thing I little different. So maybe the radiation will infect every unit and will act like plage did in sc. But this would exclued the roach. The roach(like all the units other then the ultra an maybe capital ships) die from the initial blow but maybe for 10minutes after the blast radioactivity will decimate and unit in the area, but like plage it won't kill them. But maybe the roach would be imune (or if the name changed, and only because it has the highest regen) it would only regen by half or something.

This would just put another aspect into the game for SC2 and further distinct it from the old version.