1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Re: Favorite build in Diablo 2?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by l2k, Jun 3, 2007.

Re: Favorite build in Diablo 2?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by l2k, Jun 3, 2007.

1. [LightMare]

[LightMare] New Member

lightning sorc is the strongest. chain lightning can deal up to 15k. i was in Hell Baal with a lightning sorc, maxed out chain lightning, with some skill up items, she ripped through everything baal could throw at us.

try a single element sorc in nightmare or hell. good luck ;)

2. JBL

JBL New Member

are you kidding?

chain lightning blows and lightning can deal up to about 52k

but it's between 1 dmg and 52 000 dmg.. so the average dmg is more like 26k.. and it's slow as hell.. even with a lot of fcr... it's capped at 10 frames per attack with 194fcr..

while the other spells (fire ball as an example) can go at 7 frames per attack at 200fcr..

and btw.. at 52k max dmg (26k average) ur light sorc will blow and won't be able to reach the 10 frames anyway.. you'll mostly get raped because you can hit anything (in serious pvp)

and you can get something like 29-30k dmg with fire bolt (not ball, bolt) and 8 frames per attack (105fcr)
    this is still going to suck but it's much more than the 26k average dmg..

a good light sorc does like 15k AVERAGE and 30k max with lightning.. at 11 or 10 frames per attack
    while a good fire sorc does about 23k average at 7 frames or a bit more (25 or 26k) at 8 frames..

i prefer the 200fcr fire sorc because of the teleport speed too..

light sorc are very gay unless you are looking for a max block sorc.. then i prefer light to fire.. but her dmg will be very low and it will only be strong against bvc..

fire sorcs > light sorcs all the way

3. PowerkickasS

PowerkickasS New Member

sorcs ftl in general :p

4. JBL

JBL New Member

normaly i would say:

game name?

just to rape ur ass with one of my dozen of lvl90+ sorcs

but my friend has these now

that might sound lame.. but d2 is lame anyway

trust me.. sorcs are teh pwnage.. i'm far from being a noob i'm probably in the top100 d2 player around the world.. and that's if i'm not in top10

5. PowerkickasS

PowerkickasS New Member

i would like to see that. all i see are sorcs getting schmacked

6. LimaBeanMage

LimaBeanMage New Member

Go Zookeepers! Nothing better than 52 minions with all of your skeletons doing 6k per hit.

And as for dueling, diablo 2 duels were some of the worst our of any game. The game was not built with dueling as a major game perk. In the end, all duels with top players were just about landing in the first hit or dying to the first hit.

7. JBL

JBL New Member

on which realm do you play?

and are you talking bm or gm?

I still have screenshot of me pwning pub games by myself.. and being accused of potting, hacking, etc.. and people saying stuff like: ok guys, let's get him. stuff like that..

very lol..

8. PowerkickasS

PowerkickasS New Member

post some screenies on here and ill post my 1337 hacked single character being abit lol XP

9. JBL

JBL New Member

kk I'll host some screenies later today.. but I don't really care about hacked chars.. i did that too..

i had a chars that deal about 1 000 000 000 000 dmg per second with auras.. was invisible and was running about 5 times faster than a 200fcr sorc can teleport.

10. PowerkickasS

PowerkickasS New Member

im sorry to say that mine's cooler ;D
    [img width=670 height=502]http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/4696/screenshot015tm4.jpg[/img]
    gg :p

this one's for the lulz
    [img width=640 height=480]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7220/screenshot001jf8.jpg[/img]

11. JBL

JBL New Member

4k hp is far from being cool dude.. all my chars used to have that ON CLOSED B.NET..

just loling.. I know what you meant.. all the spells at the same time.. it sure looks cool but it doesnt do shit.

btw, c3po is the best ;-)

I suggest you try something..

make something that 100% casts frozen orb on attack.. and dozens of other spells if you want too.. now use the sin skill that kicks like 5 times.. it spams super fast frozen orbs.. it's very lol..

I had a char that was spamming all the skills in the game everytime he attacked. it was pretty neat.

12. PowerkickasS

PowerkickasS New Member

i was gonna explain why and all, but thought there's no point. ill just be vague by stating your way's lame =P

and my c3po didnt work since new patch and i dont think i found an updated version at the time.
    remember how blizzard banned over 150k accounts for hacking? so it was all under the shades from then

13. Space Pirate Rojo

Space Pirate Rojo New Member

Canada, eh?
    You guys have reincarnated my love for D2. I wonder if it's still installed.

I had a 76 Whirlwind Barb with near full IK. Maxed out WW and was working on other Combat Skills.
    I could kill every version of every class.
    My greatest accomplishment was almost killing a 91 Bowazon.

14. PowerkickasS

PowerkickasS New Member

ive seen a lvl 36-38 (?) charger using an exceptionally upgraded bonesnap maul kill a level 80 sorceress....

15. JudasXPriest

JudasXPriest New Member

Ha, Thats nothing. With good gear, and a P Bonesnap, a 2x charger can kill a 8x sorc with no problem.. Thats called LLDing. My 12 Charger Raped a 86 sorc in Hell. It was hilarious. Some nabby 86 orb sorc with a staff. i charge locked her. Dead in 5 seconds... cake ;)

16. PowerkickasS

PowerkickasS New Member

well the sorc i saw getting kileld had tal's set....

17. JBL

JBL New Member

no one got banned for c3po, trust me.

and yeah its lame.. open b.net is lame..

Public duels are gay... that 86 sorc was probably a 1hit pk for any of my chars...

18. DontHate

DontHate New Member

yea i remember d2. i was never very good at it either... my guy was just bad. I had a HoZ though which was pretty neat.

19. JBL

JBL New Member

Yeah, hoz is always good. it's pretty much the best pally shield you can get.. unless you go with some very rare and cost ones..

20. PancakeChef

PancakeChef New Member

United States
    My favorites were the were-wolf shape shift druid and barbarian. I didn't play it too heavily but I was able to get my Barbarian close to level 80 with the help of hell cows and whirlwind with lots of life leech :p.