1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Protoss too Powerful?

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by EonMaster, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Protoss too Powerful?

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by EonMaster, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Psionicz

Psionicz New Member

Under Your Bed
    I want to get a last word in before it gets summerized and closed, in all the videos you've seen of the Protoss, the Zealots were almost/fully graded and the other units were not so, no Protoss is not overpowered. Yes, they are the powerful race but that is starcraft lore, and once Zerg are released they might be the 'powerful race'.
    Bottem line is that Protoss are the high tech aliens who maintain dominance in the game so far which furthermore makes the game interesting forcing players to adapt certain strategies around the Protoss at times.
    You can say they are TOO powerful once a demo has been released but for now this topic doesn't have much power at the moment as it would in the future (excuse the pun ;p)

2. EonMaster

EonMaster Eeveelution Master

Black City, Unova
    wow, I though this thread died months ago.

My original thought of the protoss has changed since this thread was created. I posted this when I first saw the protoss demo, and seeing the MS conpletely destroy a base by itself. Thinking that was how the protoss would be, I felt that they were way to strong.

However, the protoss are not overpowered because of the changes Blizzard has made. Blizzard has done a great job of balancing out the terrans and protoss (zerg are not yet known), so this thread no longer needs to comented on.

Thx for all discussion that has been done on this topic. If a mod sees this, I request it to be locked since the original idea has nowhere to go now.

3. LordKerwyn

LordKerwyn New Member

Deep Space
    Eon you realize you can lock your own topic right?

Anyways here you go:

Topic Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.