1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible better abilities for the Dark Pylon

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by i3enny187, Feb 18, 2009.

Possible better abilities for the Dark Pylon

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by i3enny187, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Cotcan

Cotcan New Member

Which a lot of people did. They never used it. That's why blizzard didn't bring it back. They found it wasn't used enough. But this is a thread for the dark plyon, not the shield battery. So I will not talk about the shield battery on this thread any more. Make a new thread for it.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  2. 1n5an1ty

1n5an1ty Member

Reality
    This is just because I brought up an ability to recharge shields faster.
    god we get off track so easily
    what about creating a nanite that exists temporarily to recharge the shields of multuple units in its area?

3. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    How would creating a single robot, with a size of 0.1 micrometer, help to recharge a shield?

That just sounds plain stupid. :eek: Sorry to bold, but this makes absolutely no sense to me. :s And the protoss do not even use nanotech. They have their psionic abilities to control devices. No small transmitters or components like that needed. -The phase prism uses a crystal computer, by the way. Just thought I should say this, before anyone starts flaming me about the phase prism.-

4. Cotcan

Cotcan New Member

We can bring back the shield battery if it reg. shields for any unit near it automatically. You can do this in Warcraft 3. It was very helpful. More people would build it if it could do that.

5. lvhoang

lvhoang New Member

Seattle, WA, USA
    I quite like the idea..... maybe not insta reg but make up for a faster reg speed

6. necromas

necromas New Member

Minneapolis, MN
    Keep in mind though that in the first battle report shields regenerate pretty fast on their own, at least when out of combat. The scouting probe had to wait until about 5-10 seconds after it stopped taking damage to regenerate, but it regenerated all of it's 20 shields in 5-10 seconds.