1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Zerg Unit

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Star-Crap, Aug 3, 2007.

New Zerg Unit

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Star-Crap, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Dxun

Dxun New Member

Maybe they'll rename all drones to "savior drone" because savior is the maestro!!

2. Remy

Remy New Member

US East Coast
    Wait a minute, so you mean "savior drone" wasn't even something confirmed by Blizzard? It was just a rumor all this time?

Don't toy with my emotions, I get touchy when it's about Zerg info. So I guess there was absolutely no new Zerg info from BlizzCon after all, damn it, damn Blizzard.

3. Frost

Frost New Member

lmfao Remy, i feel the exact same way. But i'm pretty sure that Savior drone actually is a rumour and hasn't been confirmed by Blizzard. But just think about it, how good is it going to feel when they actually release a bunch of stuff for us to see? I know i'm probably going to be jumping around with joy the day that something does slip up.

In the meantime, check this vid out and watch the Zerg tentacle squirm around and imagine the badboy that's going to come with that. http://starcraft.incgamers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=295&cat=514

4. Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit New Member

Lol "Savior Drone" is not a real unit. Its just a name given to a bunch of Drones, probably stacked on top of each other (due to 'clipping' like when you send a bunch of workers to a single mineral), all attacking a target like a single unit. That's why he says "What does it do? It's 20 drones." The guy who posted that named it Savior Drone after the best Zerg pro-gamer Savior.

5. Remy

Remy New Member

US East Coast
    Thanks Chris Benoit for confirming it for me. I hope whoever that ass is that started this all gets what he deserves.

At least now I can sort of be at peace knowing that Zerg ideas aren't notably more stupid than the other races'. But then again, this also means that we had completely zero new info on Zerg. Woe is me.

6. Star-Crap

Star-Crap Guest

its not real!

how gay

7. MarineCorp

MarineCorp New Member

England, United Kingdom
    NO!!! it's not real dammit looks like we have been tricked by the website ;D

8. BnechbReaker

BnechbReaker New Member

it's not a trick, it's tribute to Savior, the screen name of one of the best zerg pro-players.

when he stack all his drones in one place, it appears as if it's one drone, but when all the drones attack together, it can take out a zealot in one or two shots, hence the name savior drone. don't mess with the savior drone.