1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New information-unit costs

Discussion in 'Terran' started by Hunter, Aug 25, 2007.

New information-unit costs

Discussion in 'Terran' started by Hunter, Aug 25, 2007.

1. manaplague

manaplague New Member

for someone who was fighting for Black Hole so much thats kinda an odd thing to say. Anyway a queen can be killed easy with and kind of flying and it costs a Yamato Gun worth of energy to cast, it's also limited to non-flying and only thing with organics (though most things have some kind of organics, I think it doesn't work on Reavers or Probes.)

2. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    You didn't read my suggestion very well did you. I suggested to make the BH a spell that tkes time to become dangerous. I made a suggestion for it to come back as a NON insta kill spell

3. Hunter

Hunter New Member

Hungary,Székesfehérvár
    err will be there a queen actually? I don't think that this ability will be in SC2

4. The Vision

The Vision New Member

Neither do I. Tbh i didn't really use much of the queens anyway. So a different approach to them or the replacement of the unit would be nice :)

5. Associate

Associate New Member

i just checked the structure/unit lists in the links from the previous posts, I was a bit concerned on how they made the siege tank's supply cost to 3 (cost only 2 in the first SC) if this remains the number of possible siege tanks that can be deployed for base defenses will be decreased significantly which is not good in my opinion, also i saw the banshee's supply cost to be 6, something thats not quiet reasonable for a light support unit

6. Inpox

Inpox New Member

First of all siege tanks are stronger now compared to the sc1 siege tanks so that would not be a problem i think. And i am sure they will change the banshee's supply cost, or else something wouldnt be right. And btw it seems like they removed the ground turrets.

Edit: oops just noticed i spelled wrong there. i really hate my keyboard

7. AcE_01

AcE_01 Active Member

Australia
    well if the banshee really take that much food i rkn they would be pretty powerful. Did u see the flash of the banshee in sc2.com? 4 banshee took out the pylon in a couple of seconds...and then the stalkers got owned a couple of hits...and at the end we see the cannons start to lose their shields. So...if they really are that powerful...then er...,maybe they really do take 6 food??

EDIT: oh yeah but in the terran gameplay they get owned by turrets by a couple of hits...i know turrets do extra dmg to armoured unit but ttose banshee looked like they had no hP at all...maybe 6 food isnt right at all....its probably only 2...hmm....

8. GuiMontag

GuiMontag New Member

the 6 food was confirmed as a mistake ages ago...
    [img width=670 height=502]http://www.shacknews.com/images/image-o-matic.x?/images/sshots/Screenshot/8051/8051_46b677c93fcd2.jpg[/img]

9. The Vision

The Vision New Member

looks like its 2 then haha

10. Inpox

Inpox New Member

wow only 2 food. if they are as strong as in that video they are waaay overpowred. a couple of banshees, lets say 6, can prob stop a huge zergling swarm pretty easy if they dont burrow and you dont got any detector there