1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Medical Drone - Medic Ability

Discussion in 'Terran' started by Seradin, Apr 5, 2008.

Medical Drone - Medic Ability

Discussion in 'Terran' started by Seradin, Apr 5, 2008.

1. zeratul11

zeratul11 New Member

i say the terran gta unit get the new medic mechanics. the terran terra(my terran gta unit concept) can launch medic drones, mechanical drones, and its hellfire missiles. since my idea of a terran gta cant attack ground units why not give it the medic mechanics to make it still adaptable and useful in situations.

2. CannonFodder

CannonFodder New Member

Somewhere near you
    Are you suggesting that a mid to late game mechanical unit get the ability to heal?
    I have some serious issues with that. The unit would be useless because by the time you got them, your enemy would have units that could destroy all you infantry even with medics.

3. zeratul11

zeratul11 New Member

ok i forgot about that.

anyway dont you think if the gta unit the first one in the factory building is not that late. how about this, you can mount medics on the gta unit so that it will be able to launch medic drone, scv for mechanical drone, and marines for ground attacks.

4. CannonFodder

CannonFodder New Member

Somewhere near you
    That would be pretty cool, and as long as the unit was a low tier unit then it would be worthwhile to make. Also because of all it's abilities I take it the damage would be reduced to keep the price down, which might stop the primary role of GtA being that effective.