1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info about Archons revealed in interview with Chris Sigaty

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Quanta, Jul 14, 2007.

Info about Archons revealed in interview with Chris Sigaty

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Quanta, Jul 14, 2007.

1. FLATL1NE

FLATL1NE New Member

I don't think we're calling him a noob, so much as laughing at the situation that was created.
    Then again...

Haha.

2. GuiMontag

GuiMontag New Member

3. FLATL1NE

FLATL1NE New Member

Yes, thankyou I've read the posts. I was mainly being sarcastic, but I personally haven't done much noob-naming ;D.

4. Lemonparty

Lemonparty New Member

Don't worry, 95% of the people on this website doesn't grap sarcasm, I can tell by personal experience.

5. kehmdaddy

kehmdaddy New Member

Oh my lorrrrr-ed... what a goon...
    I think Blizzard is screwing up with this whole archon thing, honestly how much cooler would it be to have the normal Archon formed by 2 HT, the Dark Archon formed by 2 DT, and then the Twilight Archon a mix! That'd be incroyable mefinks.

6. FLATL1NE

FLATL1NE New Member

Not attempting to get too far off topic, but do you think this means that we won't be seeing another Protoss Mind Control ability? :eek:

7. Ych

Ych New Member

Blizzard clearly said that they aren't done with the Twilight Archons yet. So I am assuming that they will probably have other abilities along with it's normal attack. Remember, Blizzard even said that Protoss isn't even finished yet. So, maybe all those 3 combinations will all be a bit different when it comes to release.

8. FLATL1NE

FLATL1NE New Member

Yea, I really hope so.

9. paragon

paragon Guest

maybe chris sigaty lives in an alternate universe where it takes 3 high templar to merge into an archon... but... that ramifications of this are too horrible to imagine... an unbalanced starcraft of this magnitude would cause ripples in the rest of the world that would have led to it's distruction in the latest years of the 20th century because with an unbalanced starcraft, korea would not have been so entranced by the game and north and south korea would have gone to war which would have escalated into a fullblown nuclear conflict that would have destroyed the planet... :O

10. FLATL1NE

FLATL1NE New Member

Haha an unbalanced Starcraft?!?! Oh man, Kim Jong-Il would have a freakin fit ;D.

11. Itsmyship

Itsmyship New Member

Where only cool people live... So Cal!
    First off, Paragon, your continued sarcasm continues to amuse me in many ways

Second off, Flatline, Kim Jong-Il is from North Korea. North Korea and South Korea are two completely different places.

12. FLATL1NE

FLATL1NE New Member

Yes, I do realize that, but since when is Starcraft not worshipped in North Korea? I mentioned absolutely nothing about South Korea in my post, thankyou.

13. Itsmyship

Itsmyship New Member

Dude....some North Koreans aren't even aware someone has been on the moon. I highly doubt starcraft is even as close to being as big there as in South Korea.

14. FLATL1NE

FLATL1NE New Member

I'm in no way comparing the two, so step off my nuts :thumbup: and post something relavent to the topic.

15. Itsmyship

Itsmyship New Member

Well, technically, you're the first one who got off topic, but I don't wanna hold that against you.
    What is the main relevance of this topic anyway? A "Zomg, I'm less noob than producer!!!!!11!one!!1" rant?

16. FLATL1NE

FLATL1NE New Member

I was merely replying to what paragon wrote, so if you can't see that what I was saying was intended as a joke, you can go play hide and go f*** yourself while the rest of us enjoy using the forum as it is intended :good:. No reply necessary. I already feel that I've wasted enough page space by replying to your useless comments, so if you would like to continue this conversation, feel free to PM me. Thankyou.

17. paragon

paragon Guest

i highly doubt that most north koreans even have computers
    figure 1 shows near empty streets at 5pm in the capital of north korea, pyongyang
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/pictures/image/0,8543,-10604562633,00.html
    figure 2 also shows near empty streets
    http://www.pbase.com/walsh888/image/39924606
    figure 3 shows more nearly empty streets
    http://axisofeviltour.com/nk-images/images/nk-pyongyang-streetscene_jpg.jpg
    figure 4 shows even more empty streets
    http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Asia/North_Korea/photo308128.htm
    figure 5 shows yet another nearly empty street
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Pyongyang.jpg
    figure 6 shows a person on a bike... on an empty street in Pyongyang
    http://image.ohmynews.com/down/images/1/javit_294488_1[465887].jpg

18. FLATL1NE

FLATL1NE New Member

I only initially mentioned one North Korean in the first place--Kim Jong-Il. Besides, as we all well know:

"[North Korea] is a magnificent country, led by Kim Jong-Il, the infinitely charismatic champion of human rights and Warcraft III, who has also won the "biggest f**ker" award from Playboy magazine. He is also an expert at Starcraft and can bust out a wicked 2-minute zerg rush. He is fantastic at playing Magic: The Gathering and has the biggest mana pool you have ever seen. He is regarded by many as the greatest being that the entirety of humanity has ever seen. He is the author of twenty-seven operettas...and has caught Mew in Pokémon, obtained the Triforce in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and resurrected Aerith in Final Fantasy VII."

P.S. -- Thanks for killing the thread :good:.

19. Itsmyship

Itsmyship New Member

Dude....I'm not the one going on a rant about how everyone else is killing a forum. Obviously you're new to this forum, so just learn to chill, and take the intelectual sarcasm.

20. FLATL1NE

FLATL1NE New Member

Are you sure that you are reading my posts and not somebody elses, or do you just like to interject ideas into other peoples' posts? I never said that everybody was killing the forum. I merely requested that you lay off on your North Korea rant. And besides, my post was the one that contained the "intellectual sarcasm" in the first place...