1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infested Terrans in Starcraft 2

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by NotDeadYet, Jun 7, 2007.

Infested Terrans in Starcraft 2

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by NotDeadYet, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Rex

Rex New Member

Morph ability to allow the Infested Terran to do stuff like claws and attack??

2. dadouw

dadouw New Member

I would really love an infested unit that does something else than killing himself

3. Rex

Rex New Member

Yes that is what we are talking about, because we want them back in the game!

4. Psionicz

Psionicz New Member

Under Your Bed
    Who says they won't, I say Blizzard will bring new infestations, simple.

5. longlivefenix

longlivefenix New Member

there won't be any...
    banelings r better anyways

6. freefrank00

freefrank00 Guest

infested zealot would be the best new unit for the zerg. maybe an infested dark Templar permanent cloaking. kamikaze infested scouts. FOR THE SWARM NO (FOR KERIGAN)

7. Zacron

Zacron New Member

I say,there must be a cap for max infested terran produced from a infested cc,so it is more logical.

8. Rex

Rex New Member

Hey HEY HEY!!! I HEARD THAT!!!! Infested Terrans should be in the game ESPECIALLY CAMPAIGN it'll add a ZAP!!! to the story and it would be much better if they COULD! hold guns like Flame Throwers, Pistols, Or Guass Rifles and can be commanded to suicide... So DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO FUN! :(

9. happypills

happypills New Member

ehh...I'd like to see infested terrans return...

But I dunno how that'd play out with Kerrigan as the new leader of the Zerg...especially since Duran went astray, and she knows how infestation goes lol...with the overmind and renegade celebrates dead...its obvious that the zerg are going to be different. I think infestered terrans that *appear* normal and could be used as scouts would be interesting...seeing as someone like duran didn't even appear infested, besides his voice. It would be a nifty spin on parasite as well.

I think/hope Blizz keeps them around...but I think they'll have a non-kamakazi function haha

10. Rex

Rex New Member

Mentioning Duran... He was kind of infested just not 100% (I think) his Health Points could regenerate and he had Carapace, also on a Brood War level Kerrigan was making an Overmind! (Owned) and the U.E.D had taken it over so Kerrigan is now stronger then Overminds?

Also will Duran turn on Kerrigan using Zerg/Protoss Hybrids? Or will Duran be killed by his own experiments!

11. Zacron

Zacron New Member

what do u mean Kerrigan was making an Overmind?

12. happypills

happypills New Member

Uhhh....Kerrigan wanted to kill the "new" overmind the renegade celebrates created...the same one the UED had taken over. Did you play the game? lol I dunno if Kerrigan is "stronger" than the Overmind...mostly because I don't think she has quite the sphere of control the overmind possessed but I really have no idea...all I know is at the end of BW...she controls all the remaining Zerg.

13. Rex

Rex New Member

Well when I played and the U.E.D stimulated the Overmind and took it over (Which finishes that mission) she comes in and brings a swarm of Mutalisks and Scrouges to fight Valks and and she said Yes these Zerg are MINE!!!!!!! So she OWNED an Overmind sorry about that other post.

Let me replay that Level and I'll tell you what is what!

14. Zacron

Zacron New Member

If not Kerrigan jsut have to produce Infested Terrans until nearly the entire terran race is destroyed.

15. Rex

Rex New Member

What are you talking about....

Anyways I was replaying Starcraft's campaign and the level where Zasz is killed by Dark Templars and his Brood runs out of control, why couldn't the Overmind just control them or get Daggoth to control that Brood... It's confusing and now Kerrigan is able to control uncontrolled units?

PS. Why aren't they NEUTRAL!!!! And the Overmind could just control them, but instead they seem to pull it off some how and control the whole Brood and attack others (I thought they were Mindless! Without a Celebrate or someone controlling them).

16. happypills

happypills New Member

Because the Overmind controls the swarm THROUGH his celebrates...he doesn't have control of single units within the swarm...that's why he has celebrates. Kerrigan controls the zerg like a celebrate I'd guess...since they are a major threat to her control of the Zerg.

17. Zacron

Zacron New Member

If u r referring to me,i mean if infested terran command centre can churn out infested terran nonstop,then the terrans will be finished.

18. Rex

Rex New Member

Noooooo I mean like in Starcraft Broodwar Infested Command Center not totally WIPE OUT THE RACE! Think about Starcraft ghost There are guns inside the Structures, and the workers that are infested don't need much skill to fight do they? Its just basic trigger pulling :D

19. Zacron

Zacron New Member

trigger pulling?(whta'sthat)I m not saying wiping out the ENTIRE race.

20. Rex

Rex New Member

Shooting....

Edit:Oh yea I won't be responding until Tmrrw (Maybe) I gtg to bed its 12 am!