1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infested Seige Tank

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Protosscommander, Aug 26, 2007.

Infested Seige Tank

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Protosscommander, Aug 26, 2007.

1. timedragon888

timedragon888 New Member

Lol that would be nice, maybe in your base the banelings are loaded up onto the siege tank and the attack power of the banelings increase or something...
    Since Kerrigan's the leader of the zerg now, i'll expect more infested buildings, since she's a infested terran after all...

2. Teh Chosen One

Teh Chosen One New Member

Yeah... I want to see kerrigan going suicide ;D ;D At least she is an INFESTED TERRAN :good:

3. Protosscommander

Protosscommander New Member

Well much better if Infested Kerrigan in the End , Will turn to a Normal Human again hope :)

4. Teh Chosen One

Teh Chosen One New Member

Yes but... how? ???

Theory:

The terrans finally deastroy the zerg defences and get kerrigan and call medics to return kerrigan back to normal/Control kerrigan's body like the overmind controls the zerg.

The protoss dicover a counter-infest method and make kerrigan go back to normal

The protoss use mind control on kerrigan

Thats all i know

5. Protosscommander

Protosscommander New Member

Now, i still dont have an idea, uhmm friend i think we must wait for the sc2 so we can knw it in detailed hehehe okey :)

PEACE :)

6. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    I like the concept ProtossCommander! The design rocks. :) But a really powerful unit just doesn't fit the Swarm idea I guess. :( Maybe if it would me smaller or less powerful, then it would fit perfectly. And digging it in a little would be great to

New idea: :deal: Let the infested seige tank be less powerful than the original BUT, here it comes, increase it's range!
    The Zerg are known for their organic projectiles such as the Worm thingy of the Mutalisk, so why not create a little flying projectile with some sort of wings, but because it travels so fast, it can't change direction. It would be like a Scourge, but for ground only and less devastating, but really fast and unstoppable.

Also, you could set it as a defense, by deploying it, it would burrow, become more stable and be able to propel much larger projectiles. (but it has to be smaller then, because large Zerg units like the Ultralisk are unable to burrow themselves)

Discuss? :gossip:

7. moobox

moobox Member

8. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    I've read trough your post and it makes some sense, but the tank is driven by biological units, so the queen would infest them, after overgrowing the tank with organic stuff and locking the drivers in. Still makes sense doesn't it?

9. moobox

moobox Member

Yeah on second thought that could definitely happen. But the Siege Tank wouldn't have any extra features (except maybe health regeneration), since the tank is just a machine, not a Command Center that actually creates units in the first place. Infested Command center is growing the Infested Terrans, so it makes sense they can explode. Siege Tank would just be a Siege Tank under Zerg control (and possibly have health regeneration).

10. 225popcap

225popcap New Member

LOL!!! looks pretty good. Looks like a lurker with a big fat tank shell!

11. Hodl pu

Hodl pu New Member

I got it! When in seige mode, the tank can shoot zerglings onto cliffs or on other units. Imagine, zerglings faling from the sky!

Or in real sense, I dont think infestation would work on a tank. I see infested teranans such as zombies, excep for kerrigan. But other than her, I dont think the mindless tank pilot can still operate the tank.

12. Zymeth_01

Zymeth_01 New Member

Wow nice Graphic it look so real, an Infested Seige Tank !!!

13. BloodHawk

BloodHawk Member

CT, USA
    I was thinking it wouldn't work for the same reasons stated above.

Makes me think of the meat wagon from War3; coolest unit concept in the game.

Nice rendering work. Could look more polished, but I sure as hell couldn't do any better. Nice job.

14. EonMaster

EonMaster Eeveelution Master

Black City, Unova
    It would be like the tank but can also go into kamikaze mode and rush enemy buildings and units and BOOM

The attack would still do splash damage but would slow down all the enemies that are affected.

The ability to burrow would be a nice addition to its abilities, allowing it to participate in ambushes