1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Immortals

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by starcraft2iscoming, Jun 5, 2007.

Immortals

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by starcraft2iscoming, Jun 5, 2007.

1. starcraft2iscoming

starcraft2iscoming New Member

I dont know about you guys, but Immortals look alot like the StarWars droid Destroyer, exept a bit thicker and can't bend into a roling position. Would be funny if the could in the finnal game. lol

2. cybermaster1

cybermaster1 Guest

I have have studied the Starcraft2 gameplay video a little bit. And I counted have many times an Immortal had to be striked by the Siege Tanks before the shield was broken. I counted 17 times!!
    If the siege tank in sc2 has the same dammage as in sc1 (70dmg), the Immortals shields have to got as much as something around 1190hp (17*70).
    That is pretty much, isn't it?

3. Remy

Remy New Member

US East Coast
    Hard counters is a big thing they're pushing for SC2.

As far as Blizz is concerned, siege tanks were never meant to take down immortals anyway.

4. Imagine.

Imagine. New Member

It seems you studied the video way too much instead of reading the actual description of the Immortal. Also you seem to have forgotten about the Reapers making short work of the Immortals. Surely that would seem odd if the mighty and venerable Siege Tanks could not take out an Immortal but a tiny infantry unit with dual pistols can.

5. PrivateJoker

PrivateJoker New Member

Yea whatever, Barbie's magical pony is more graceful than a Dragoon ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!? Let's not forget how much more well balanced the game would be if Zerglings could use Ken's "Radiant Pogo Stick", in order to hop into the air and do crack attacks on battlecruisers. Point remains the in game play superiority of Barbie Magical Adventure games are still unsurpassed, and Starcraft is seriously in a distant second place in that regard!!