1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

immortals vs ghosts?

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Aurora, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

immortals vs ghosts?

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Aurora, Sep 28, 2007.

1. BnechbReaker

BnechbReaker New Member

it would be unfair if immortal is the only mechanical unit that can be sniped

2. -LT-

-LT- New Member

It can't be sniped. END OF DISCUSSION

Seriously...

3. moobox

moobox Member

You would need an extremely powerful anti-tank sniper rifle (most of which are targeted using a laser painter from another person) to pierce through that tough armor. They aren't the kind of rifles you can carry on you and still be able to run around like the Ghost does :(

Edit - Point of interest: The way that a lot of tank piercing bullet firing rifles work is a scout will "paint" the target tank (or any armored vehicle) with a laser (looks much like an ordinary laser pointer). The sniper fires the round and the bullet is guided by the laser into the target. Many of the bullets are designed that once the tank, for example, is breached it will bounce around many times within the tank, killing it's operators.

4. Vindicatormsc

Vindicatormsc New Member

Ghosts won't be able to snipe Immortals.seriouslyhow can an ability that affects biological units be able to affect a mechanical one ??

5. -LT-

-LT- New Member

This thread should be locked.

6. Sagathox

Sagathox New Member

of curse it wont work!, so what if the immortals have one semi.death protoss inside? a battlecruiser also has organic beings doesnt it? its the huge armor what makes this units mechanical i doubt that one hit from the sniper could bash trought the thick protoss armor/shield system just to kill it 1 hit.

7. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    I agree, and if it isn't locked by tomorrow, I'll remove it. (I stated this mess after all ;))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.