1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

have you noticed that multalisks...

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by TerranGod, Sep 11, 2007.

have you noticed that multalisks...

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by TerranGod, Sep 11, 2007.

1. ItzaHexGor

ItzaHexGor Active Member

Sydney, Australia
    I've always just thought of the Mutalisk's mouth being on the bottom, and its tail hanging over on top. It wasn't until the concept art that I saw there was a head on top as well. Anyway, it doesn't matter if they've got 2 heads or 2 arses or a combination of both, it's what's inside that counts, but in this case it's a feisty nest of angry Glave Wurms.
    But quite frankly, now that it has been brought up, I've never actually seen a Zerg unit of any kind eating anything ever! Maybe they don't even have a use for an arse or even a mouth.
    Also, SID, I'd rather imagine a Mutalisk suffering from constipation on the battlefield than imagine one suffering from diarrhea on the battlefield! ARRGH!!! IT BURNS!!!

2. Vindicatormsc

Vindicatormsc New Member

oh that would be really bad.

funny,i always thought that "opening" was his mouth,and the unit portrait on SC1 doesn't helps much.in fact,it doesn't help at all,i makes you thing you are looking to the Mutalisk's face,like with all other units.

3. ItzaHexGor

ItzaHexGor Active Member

Sydney, Australia
    I think one really nasty thing is the fact that the 'opening' (aka arse), has fangs and a tongue! What kind of evolutionary step is this?! I can't imagine it as being as useful as the opposable thumb or something, but it might be? I mean seriously, no-one here's arse has fangs or a tongue so we can't really say it's useless, because none of us have even tried it! :p There's no-one to say that they know from personal experiences that it's bad to have teeth and tongues down there!

4. Hodl pu

Hodl pu New Member

I want to get eaten by a mutalisk so I can pop out of it's other mouth. It's like a flying slide!

But with drool and mucus, or w/e is inside it...

5. Callex

Callex New Member

I wonder what that tastes like? Sucks to be a mutalisk lol!

6. TerranGod

TerranGod New Member

EXACTLY!!! he shoots from his arse and he poops out there so...multas can poop whenever they want and how strong they want...fasinating

7. Vindicatormsc

Vindicatormsc New Member

lol,that made me laugh XD

so it's finally revealed:Mutalisks attack their enemies with POO!!maybe that's why they do so well against Firebats,burned poo must not smell nice ^^

seriously though,i always thought they mixed those fangs(or whatever they are) with some natural acid produced inside the Mutalisk,which resulted in the glave wurm they use to attack...

8. TerranGod

TerranGod New Member

i mean seriously...in sc1 it looks like crap with some worms sticking out

and in sc2 it looks like green jet of avada kedavra...

lmao...i can just imagine multalisks crapping and...hehehe...constipation...xD

9. BloodHawk

BloodHawk Member

CT, USA
    Before the muta was taken into the swarm they were hard-core right wing republicans. The teeth to make them appear anti-gay. The tounge for fun; you hear about that guy working for McCain? The one who was arrested for soliciting sex from an undercover cop in a public restroom.

Too gross/political? I think so, ah well "post".

10. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

I hate the new mutalisk ! It has a head, and attacks from its ....... *cough* !

I liked the original one. The new one seems to be a legendary dragon,or something else.

11. BnechbReaker

BnechbReaker New Member

the mutalisk is not *new*, they just decided to add more detail in that concept art. how do you know it wasn't originally designed like that?

12. BloodHawk

BloodHawk Member

CT, USA
    To add to the post above.

I'm pretty sure that's what muta has always been, we can just see more detail now that we are out of the low rez 2d realm.

13. L89

L89 New Member

Damn, Hodl pu, you were *that" close to making a poem...

I want to get eaten by a mutalisk so I can pop outta it's other mouth.
    It's like a flying slide!
    But with drool and mucus, or whatever else inside.

14. DE.50

DE.50 New Member

Washington
    I think the bottom part is like its foot, except it doesnt use it to walk. It probably uses the teeth to latch on to its prey to feed, or branches to rest.

15. MobileInfantry

MobileInfantry New Member

Hmmm, yeah I can see mutalisks resting by hanging upside-down like bats with their 2 sharp teeth/talons. I really, think that the mouth under is some sort of thing thats only used for defensive purposes and not an arse. But one other question, which mouth does its crys come out of? The bottom,the top, or both?!

16. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

Normally the mutalisk had just one head, the mouth bottom. From there the acid is ejected. And the head f "devil" is something weird ! Blizzard confused Starcraft with Warcraft, or Diablo ! In the book the mutalisk is originally the Mantis Screamer ! And i believe the huge mouth bottom is where the sound comes from, and the acid too. There must be no other head.

17. BnechbReaker

BnechbReaker New Member

it's an alien creature, why can't it have 2 heads?

18. Overling

Overling New Member

LOL! Jay Leno was infested by the Zerg? Blizzard sure should add this to SC lore!