1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ghost Drop Pods : how it works

Discussion in 'Terran' started by qOcOp, Aug 7, 2007.

Ghost Drop Pods : how it works

Discussion in 'Terran' started by qOcOp, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Vindicatormsc

Vindicatormsc New Member

i would prefer it this way,actually.there would be some limitations of course,but it would be awesome to have this warp-in rip off for the Terrans.

2. BnechbReaker

BnechbReaker New Member

the drop pod is actually more expensive than building 6 marines, it cost 200min/100gas instead of 300 minerals, the totally number of resource is the same, but gas is more precious than minerals.

3. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

Can we drop anything ? I mean you must put 6 marines inside a pod then your ghost launches them. So can we launch, for instance, 3 marines, one medic, one reaper and one ghost together once in one pod ?
    Of course we are just talking about the infantry. We will NEVER drop a siege tank !

And another question : if I am allied with, for instance, a Zerg ally in a multi-player game, can I drop his zerglings and hydras if I let them enter in my pod, or will it be impossible in the game-play ?

4. Ensomgrav

Ensomgrav New Member

lol yes, i could only play as americans for that reason. Drop and Deploy at a choke point, take your sweet ass time doing something around your base