1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did they say anything of the new zerg units yet?

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Immortalrulez, May 22, 2007.

Did they say anything of the new zerg units yet?

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Immortalrulez, May 22, 2007.

1. SirBaron

SirBaron New Member

That's got to be 1 natural armor.

2. burkid

burkid New Member

i was thinking it was because the shields regenerated a bit while it was running

3. paragon

paragon Guest

Banelings probably do somewhere closer to 100 damage or nobody would get them.

4. opm

opm New Member

NYC
    regardless they're probably not an out of the box morph ability. you'd have to upgrade to get that i'd imagine.

there hasn't been much news out about zerg. sounds like they'll be the last race to be created and balanced?

5. drewcbarnard

drewcbarnard Member

Bold Statement...whats your source?

6. Light

Light Guest

ehe...''big monsters with tusks''....u here from sc2boards to talk about penis enlargements? welcome to the forums btw.

7. Light

Light Guest

Ultralisk.
    We do not know if blizzard will keep it. They have said little about zerg or terran units. We will just have to wait and see.

8. drewcbarnard

drewcbarnard Member

Ultralisk man.. lol...Welcome to the forums btw ;)

9. CodyFallsForth

CodyFallsForth New Member

If they were to keep the ultralisk, i want it to be more...Ultra...

10. paragon

paragon Guest

yeah the starcraft 1 ultralisk is more like a mehlisk

11. CodyFallsForth

CodyFallsForth New Member

More of a Wasteofatonofresourceslisk

12. alucardx

alucardx New Member

Nydus worms... somekind of ground-massive-transport... somehow they´re impressive but... théy can´t hurt you... and you can easily kill´em.. if they don´t spit ultras on you hehe

Zerglings are back... and they can sacrifice themselves for the swarm... Maybe it was too hard to achieve infested terrans so zerg race found a way to conserve the huge suicide damage,, in the cheapest unit.

I´m not really sure but Zergs will have a new air unit ( if you watch the cinematics trailer, it looks like a flying epic creature.. so, terrans and protoss use to have the advantage on air attacks... maybe it´s over... I don´t know yet but it´s a fact that zerg flying units were easily took down by the other races.

13. burkid

burkid New Member

that flying thing in the cinematic trailer is a mutalisk.

14. paragon

paragon Guest

there's a flying zerg thingy in the trailer and it's EPIC and its ZERG?!?!?! omg where? all i saw were stupid mutalisks.

15. slugonice

slugonice New Member

DELETE the INFESTED MARINES
    GO BANELINGS!

16. opm

opm New Member

NYC
    two points i'd like to make

first just because i have the nydus worm doesn't mean i might not want to use the nydus canal. they have their purpose, particularly since the canal is a building and has a longer life, as opposed to the worm which i'm assuming is a unit, with the life of a drop ship.

secondly, killing the queen can't happen unless you trade it in for a similar unit. it's purpose is too specific and was specifically developed to counter terran and large armored units (i.e. siege tanks). Any new unit would only have more spells. In my mind i'd prefer a mobil dark swarm ability with a cool down, or a larvae releaser that drops 3 larvae on any spot and you can build units with them (equivalent to the marine drop pod).

17. Protosscommander

Protosscommander New Member

Those Infested Terrans, will return, i hope so, because if you are using or controling the Zerg this are the only thing that can prove that you crush the Terran Command center, and its also symbolized by the Zerg power to Infest .

18. ManInTheShadows

ManInTheShadows New Member

Yep, itm looks as if the mutalisk is here to stay. Why did the protoss get a replcement air unit and not he zerg?

But one thing for certain, Bizzard had better not mess up the hydralisk, or there will be some seious hell to pay.

And as for the banelings, if they do more than 40 or 50 damage it willbe way to strong, you could easily rush qa base and destroy many key buildings and cripple a player.

19. burkid

burkid New Member

because the protoss tactical air (scout) was sucking and the zerg tactical (muta) air wasnt.