1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diablo 3 or StarCraft2?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Hunter, Aug 24, 2007.

?

Which one u wanted?

1. Diablo 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Starcraft 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Diablo 3 or StarCraft2?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Hunter, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Daseti

Daseti Guest

Why are people so facinated with this hellgate london.

For one it's staged in london (ruins the entire game)

Imagine a demon comming up to and saying "Fancy a cup of tea old chap?"

I'll stick with blizz, atleast you know you get quality games from them. But god help them if they try to make SC2 subscription based for some strange reason. I'm willing to bet Diablo 3 will be subscription based if it's anything like WoW.

2. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    Dude the people who are making Hellgate ARE Blizzard. They are all high level Blizzard North devs they made the Diablo series and many made Starcraft and the Warcraft games. They are the best Blizzard used to have.

3. Daseti

Daseti Guest

I heard it was only parts of blizzard. I still don't want to hear of it, to many diablo clones as it is.

4. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    Wasn't Diablo a Baldur's Gate clone?

Edit: OOPS wrong spelling mah bad

5. Daseti

Daseti Guest

Wasn't buldur's gate a sh*t game?

6. freedom23

freedom23 New Member

thats baldurs gate FYI and thats no sh*t game its just that puny minds like some dont seem to understand about D&D rules... Its one of the basic foundations of dungeon type games and most of RPG like that also play the same rules in a way and evolved into games such as Diablo which made it really good coz its like opening a new era of gaming from the old age to the Gen x ^_^

7. BnechbReaker

BnechbReaker New Member

buldar's gate is a sh*t game since it doesn't exist

8. Yrcrazypa

Yrcrazypa New Member

Not even close. Diablo is a hack and slash with little plot beyond 'King loses his son to a demon, goes insane, demon sends lots of little demons to take over church, hero goes and kills them' whereas Baldurs gate has a long involving story that starts you off as some whiny brat who lived a sheltered life, to the savior of the sword coast. (Among many other things, but spoilers will not be revealed). Very good game, I recommend it to all. Be aware that its a hard game though. If you get it and haven't played before, start as something like a cleric fighter or paladin. Cleric highly reccommended since there's only one in the game and is hard to find if you haven't played before.

Even though I've said it before here, I still say Starcraft 2 is more important than Diablo 3, since theres a numerical difference there that needs to be corrected. And to correct it Blizzard has to release Starcraft 2.

9. Ursawarrior

Ursawarrior New Member

somewhere....not sure
    were in a SC2 forums.... should be obvious....

10. Daseti

Daseti Guest

Diablo 3 is what i would naturally asume since this is a SC2 forum full of SC2 supportors who mainly talk about SC2