1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diablo 3 Confirmed?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Daseti, Sep 20, 2007.

Diablo 3 Confirmed?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Daseti, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Meee

Meee New Member

Poland
    Welcome aboard Shadowfireda!
    Well there's Hellgate but it's not diablo, not only setting, but it came out faster than Blizzard would do it and it's already got alot major bugs confirmed

2. Hodl pu

Hodl pu New Member

People knew Starcraft 2 was going to be a huge challenge to blizzard because of it's successful gameplay. Still, blizzard took on the challenge. Even though you say diablo's gameplay style is dead, i'm sure blizzard will take on the challenge again for Diablo 3 to make it just as good, or even better than diablo 2 without sucking its aspects away.

3. ShdwyTemplar

ShdwyTemplar New Member

Tacoma, Washington
    One flaw I see in the idea of D3. The D team left. So, I think it might be a problem in that right.

4. Light

Light Guest

Diablo 3 is being made right now.

5. ShdwyTemplar

ShdwyTemplar New Member

Tacoma, Washington
    You got a link GM_K as I would like to read into this. As I didn't think they were making a D3.

6. Light

Light Guest

Did you think they were making starcraft 2 three years ago? I sure didnt.

7. ShdwyTemplar

ShdwyTemplar New Member

Tacoma, Washington
    With Blizzard nothing would surprise me, but, at the same time I feel that the Diablo franchise is at an end. Thats not to say they cannot journey back into the Diablo Universe, but the storyline around which it is based is well... ended.. They would have to make another mammoth creature that will reign death and destruction for another Diablo game... Hey kudos to them if they can do it I loved Diablo. I just don't see it happening is all.

8. Hodl pu

Hodl pu New Member

They left a lot of questions at the end of LOD. So there is plenty of story. I remember my friends were skeptic about Tyreal because Anya was surprised he said he HAD to destroy the World Stone. I'm sure there is other cliffhangers i haven't noticed.

9. Shadow Templar

Shadow Templar New Member

Yes, I must to know what happens when

Spoiler- Tyriel throws his sweet glowing sword into the Worldstone and it fractures and explodes and all that other sweetness. He said that without doing it that Hell and Earth would overlap and hell's minions would invade once more and the only way to stop it was to destroy the stone. He also said that destroying it would alter the world forever in unpredictable ways- Spoiler ends

I must know what happens. I mean, the way they worded it, they can make whatever they want happen. They could create a whole new storyline. Hell, Tyriel could become the new Diablo.

10. Arachanox

Arachanox New Member

I'm still an avid player of Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction, and there many cliffhangers:

• Andariel and Blood Raven are dead, but what of the wandering demonic army that left Tristram? It is still out there.
    • What happens to Tal Rasha?
    • What is happening in Westmarch?
    • Where are the other lesser evils?
    • And most importantly, how will the world be rocked by "consequences that even I cannot forsee" by destroying the worldstone?

Lots of goodies to go around.

11. Darth_Bane

Darth_Bane Moderator

Seattle, Washington USA
    To tell you guys the truth world of starcraft would come out before Blizzard is ever ready to release Diablo 3 because they will be really big on the "it will be ready when its ready" stuff so don't hold your breath.

12. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

what about that daughter of those two evils, how could she be the only daughter of the evils that survived?

13. KuraiKozo

KuraiKozo New Member

Uranus lol =D
    They really need to answer the questions. As previously stated, I beleive there are things unanswered that need to be answered. I hate cliffhangers. I really want a Diablo III, but there is not porrf thus far that says they are working on it. Not any that is legit, anyway.

14. Light

Light Guest

Yes, I never heard of porrf

15. Hodl pu

Hodl pu New Member

Well we drew up a point. There is lots of story left for Diablo 3, that means Blizzard WILL make a Diablo 3. When, we dont know. Maybe in 6 years, but all we know is, ONE DAY it will come.

16. KuraiKozo

KuraiKozo New Member

Uranus lol =D
    Sorry. Proof. Better?
    And I sure hope so. I would be willing to wait six years. I just really want to know what happens. Meanwhile we're on WoW expansion 34.