1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diablo 3 Confirmed?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Daseti, Sep 20, 2007.

Diablo 3 Confirmed?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Daseti, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Light

Light Guest

i am lvl 88 hammerdin right now. but i want an auradin/avenger soo bad.

PM me if you want to know some VERY cool secrets about barbs and amas. i dont want to post here becuz its valuable game abuse.

2. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    Got any Assasin tips?

I just realized something horrible: It has been over 30 days since I have played my Ninja

3. Light

Light Guest

what level is you assassin?

the thing about diablo is that if you dont play it for a long time, you will forget everything. i try to play atleast once a week.

comon people, cool barb and ama secret!

4. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    It was um 24-25

Maybe its been 60 days

5. Light

Light Guest

what build, skills are you following? i am totally ignorant of assasins, and of all classes exept for paladins.

6. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    The martial arts one. I was going for blades of ice and dragon talon.

7. Light

Light Guest

dragon flight is very necessary, because its almost like teleport, every assassin should have it i think.

8. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    Naw I like Talon better it works better when facing large groups

9. Light

Light Guest

you wont be using gragon flight to fight, just to get to places fast. its like sorc teleport.

10. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    You can't use it like that. Only to teleport to enemies you target

11. Light

Light Guest

well that just makes it better!

12. Quanta

Quanta New Member

I'd love to see a Diablo 3 but my longing for that game was severly lessened and replaced by desire to play Hellgat London. Diablo 3, if they ever make it, would probably be of the same caliber as any other blizzard game, but Hellgate London looks great, and it is coming out this Halloween. Besides, in Hellgate London the Hunter faction are FPSish. Meaning, you use guns, will usually be in first person mode and will have an FPS type system to aim with no auto aim. I loved system shock2 and will eventually be getting bioshock, because I love the mix of FPS and RPG. While Hellgate will still have 2 caster classes and 2 melee classes with more classes to follow, the FPSish classes will make this MMO so much more interesting than MMO's of the past.

13. PancakeChef

PancakeChef New Member

United States
    Well, I never take any rumors seriously. Until Blizzard actually comes out and offical confirms and announces it, it could be anyones guess what they are gonna make after Starcraft 2.

14. PKZeppelin

PKZeppelin New Member

If it will have non cartoonish graphics as WoW, Diablo 2 atmosphere and no first person wiew, damn it, I will wait for it with passion :)

15. KuraiKozo

KuraiKozo New Member

Uranus lol =D
    Diablo 3, as many know and agree, would be an awesome game. I want to see what happens. I'm a big fan of diablo, and another game would be awesome! Only, as soem already said, WOW has taken away a big slice of tims from Blizzard, so it will either take a very long time or never be made.

16. Quanta

Quanta New Member

PK, if you don't think that Diablo 3 will be in first person or over the shoulder thrid person you are wrong. No one is going to make a game like diablo anymore. That genere of gaming is dead, and has been for quite some time. When/if Diablo 3 comes out, assuming Blizzard isn't fool enough to make it cartoony, it will be alot like HG:L except in a fantasy setting instead of sci-fi. Or atleast that's what I would consider the best case senario. They may make it into World of Diablo. Imagine how bad that could be. Just as cartoony as WoW but with updated graphics. The same pace as WoW but with new models for all the mobs, NPC's and players. That would be what I would consider the worst case senario, even though I like WoW.

If what you are hoping for is Diablo 2 but just with new classes and updated graphics and a few other changes to make it have fresh gameplay, I would be willing to be a large sum of money you will be dissappointed.

17. KuraiKozo

KuraiKozo New Member

Uranus lol =D
    Sequels often dissapoint. Too abd diablo's genre is dead. It was one of the best games I've ever played. It seems Blizzard is more into cartoony MMORPGs than a game with good background and plot. Even if they never make a Diablo III, I wish they woudl at least make another expansion form Diablo II. Truth is, they're too busy makign expansions for WoW to even be bothered with one last expansion for Diablo. I think only one more is needed. I want to find out how everything ends up. If you actually saved the world or if it all turned up in chaos. Even If I think it's saved but everything is in ruin, I woudl like to revist the world of diablo, because it was the first computer game i ever played.

18. Light

Light Guest

Hey, you seem quite keen on diablo, do you still play it?

Im on europe, non-ladder, lvl 90 hammerdin.

19. KuraiKozo

KuraiKozo New Member

Uranus lol =D
    Technically, yes, I still do.
    I'm in America, level 79 necromancer.
    I stopped playing because it deleted everything in my stash and I got reall POd because I had some cool stuff. Not to mention my horadric cube is now gone.

And yes, the only thing I love more than Diablo is anime xD

20. Meee

Meee New Member

Poland
    "Blizzard is more into cartoony MMORPGs than a game with good background and plot."

Wait, you mean Diablo had BETTER background and plot than WoW?? While I agree WoW may be too cartoonish for people, it has tons of lore to it. As for plot, well WoW is MMORPG so I wouldn't expect much, but Warcraft had decent plot, at least far better than Diablo imo.