1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diablo 2 on b-net 'Hack Items?'

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by EonMaster, Nov 2, 2007.

Diablo 2 on b-net 'Hack Items?'

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by EonMaster, Nov 2, 2007.

1. KuraiKozo

KuraiKozo New Member

Uranus lol =D
    i want to fight with my army and then end up dying >.<

2. Namor

Namor New Member

I donno... I have only played pala, barb, ass and druid in cow levels above normal (nightmare or hell).. unfortunately all of those are melee characters so i haven't had a chance to try cow lvl with caster, but for melee cow level is much easier than any of the the enemy's in the usual acts..

3. KuraiKozo

KuraiKozo New Member

Uranus lol =D
    i play all the necro. I have a pally, but i never got quite that far.

4. Light

Light Guest

But no lichking, with one word: Hammerdin...All cows fall prey to the hammer-fields, not to mention they deal much more damage.

5. Hunter

Hunter New Member

Hungary,Székesfehérvár
    Yeah, I like it with blizzard, the only bad thing about is you can only do it once a level, and the cow king is so easy to kill, that I can't even spot it before he is dead..

6. KuraiKozo

KuraiKozo New Member

Uranus lol =D
    Now I feel weak for dying there so much. It might have to do with me being stupid and runnign ina little too far then getting swarmed.

7. darkone

darkone Moderator

Mississippi
    It's really great being a barb and using whirlwind in there, they fall by the dozens, that is a great place to get some powerful items.

8. KuraiKozo

KuraiKozo New Member

Uranus lol =D
    Yes, powerful items are worth it ^-^

9. Namor

Namor New Member

yes... It really is... a life and mana drain (usually a skull in weapon or amulet) and you can continue without ever using potions... All the moooooooooo sound.. I love it :D

Hammerdin is also fun... it goes like moo moo moo moo.... funny :p

xD

The big problem with having melee characters is to take the Oblivion Knights at Act 4.. They cast Iron Maiden on you and suddenly you killed yourself... Act 5 is just hard... so cow lvl.. is really a relief and sometimes you get some youseful drops...

10. Hunter

Hunter New Member

Hungary,Székesfehérvár
    Yeah the only thing you hear there is moo mo mo mooo than the cows swarming at you ;D I was all laughing there at the first time

11. Namor

Namor New Member

Hmm.. Since blizzard is *most likely* going to make multiple paths to the end of the campaign in SC2, maybe they can make a secret funny starcraft 2 lvl???

There was something like it in the WC3: FT campaign, a funny tower defence mission where you where Blood Elf and had to protect a portal...

12. Yrcrazypa

Yrcrazypa New Member

My Zealot paladin kicks the crap out of everything in the cow level. Zeal is such an underrated skill in my opinion.

13. KuraiKozo

KuraiKozo New Member

Uranus lol =D
    Funny levels are awesome, but game creators also have to eb careful. If it's too ridiculous sometimes people will be angry or mad at the game. Even if that seems a dumb reason, it really is important. Serious games want to keep their serious demeanor, and if they goof aroudn too much they think it coudl upset their reputation or make people like the overall game less.

14. Hodl pu

Hodl pu New Member

I used Frenzy for my werewolf-druid. Love druids in cow levels, oak sage makes me gain sooo much life + BO from a barb.

I made a summoning druid for fun, maxed out spirit-dire wolves and Bear. LAWL, they couldn't kill crap.

15. ArchReflex

ArchReflex New Member

You only encounter hacked items in open B.Net. Go to closed and you won't see them very often.

I personally have a level 127 Necromancer will all skills level 99, and armor/weapons/jewelry that make it so any hostiles within.. well, any range... die immediately.

16. l tristram l

l tristram l New Member

even if ppl are using hacked items on d 2, so what it is so easy to avoid them and it is also quite easy to get good enough equipment to counter them. i mean, by the time u get enough high lvl equip everyone dies in pretty much 1 hit ne way. ya they do 10x as much damage as i do but i do more than enough to kill them as well. doesnt matter that he did enough to kill me 20 times in a single attack, he can only kill me once and i will take pretty much anyone that i duel with me, that is of course if u can hit me.

17. vOddy

vOddy New Member

There is a hack program... I remember my brother and his friend using it on LAN. They wanted to try out how strong they could get I guess. It was like a list. You could click on any item and click on "Create" or you could name your own item and type in stats o_O

They didn't use it online though. They weren't that lame =P

18. Space Pirate Rojo

Space Pirate Rojo New Member

Canada, eh?
    v0ddy there's almost a three month gap between your post and Tristram's.

Avoid digging up old topics please.