1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

-=[Defence's]=-

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by coreyb, Sep 9, 2007.

-=[Defence's]=-

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by coreyb, Sep 9, 2007.

1. coreyb

coreyb Guest

My cousin tryed to create another account on my computer because he loves warcraft and world of warcraft ect and he want's to join here to look at starcraft because it's from the same company that I told him and all and Yeah for three day's but iff he doe's it again...I will be perminartly :( , Admin/Moderator do anything about it?

I was banned for something I didn't do.

2. Protosscommander

Protosscommander New Member

Hey lol friend, you can ask help for this person, i really think they can help you they are [ Remy , mc2 , 10-neon , Nikzad , Ych9] they are all global moderator, well you can ask help on them lol :)

3. moobox

moobox Member

For Zerg you can have Sunken Colony which attacks ground units, and the Spore Colony. Both of these are evolved from the Creep Colony.

4. coreyb

coreyb Guest

What do they both exacly do? , dig underground and attack from behind? like in AoM Expansion the spider lair power?

5. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

no sunken is ground attack with a tentacle and spore is air attack with a green fudgy ball and detector

6. Protosscommander

Yes thats right, ther are both Poisonus, lol, specially the Spores.. col,,, :)

7. coreyb

coreyb Guest

Awsome!!! , Yeah my friend said that they can dig under the ground and come up when an enemy come's close or something , and they sound very interesting the zerg , I know very little about the zerg so I can't really judge them but they sound better and better , but protoss will alway's pwn in my world :D

8. moobox

moobox Member

I was pretty sure that the Sunken Colony's attack was a tenticle, but it slams itself into and under the ground, releasing a spike attack from under ground... damn, guess I had the wrong idea all this time lol.

9. coreyb

coreyb Guest

Ohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! My friend said that the zerg have a unit like that dig's into the ground or something well get's under the ground and he said that it's good for tank's because a massive spike just get's into it and kill's it!!! :D yeah Your not wrong there moobox!

10. moobox

moobox Member

That unit that your friend is talking about coreyb is actually the Lurker. You can mutate a Hydralisk into a Lurker. The lurker can only attack ground units, and can only attack while burrowed underground. When underground it shoots large spikes at enemies, and looks pretty damn cool lol.

11. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

that unit is called the lurker it's an evolution of he hydralisk

12. coreyb

coreyb Guest

Yeah he love's it he said and he might be able to burn a copy of the original and the expansion because he's dad has the battlechest :D

13. Protosscommander

Nice Profile lol so you have an Immortal now Congrats LOL enjoy :)

14. coreyb

coreyb Guest

I will/have and thankyou for the donation protosscommander bro and markus for a total of 2050 mineral's in total :D

anyone else gimme some mineral's and You'll be in my signature! :)

15. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    @ Coreyb , if you're having some kind of trouble with the forums, such as not being able to create an account for your brother, you should contact a moderator who can determine if you should be talking to the Admin.

This thread is very interesting. I particularly like the attention to the layout of defenses. However, my personal opinion based on experience has been that compact = safe. If you spread out you're asking for an attack. So feel free to expand, but your cannons should be as condensed toward your Nexus as humanly possible. Gives the greatest range as well as the most difficulty for melee units to get through your structures.

Also, ProtossCommander, watch yourselves. You may think our units to be dense due to their AI, but the Cerebrates are watching you.

16. coreyb

coreyb Guest

Yeah it was my cousin that tryed to and got me banned for three day's :(

I'll contact an online moderator?

17. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

i know something a structure that shoots trough pylons, from pylon to pylon if there powerfields cross, this is a good new defence and it's easy to balance

18. coreyb

coreyb Guest

@ ijffdrie that's not a bad idea there! , I like the sound's of it but it should be an upgrade tho :)
    Not trying to get any credit but good idea there mate.

19. JDMFanatic

JDMFanatic New Member

that's sweet ijffdrie. it would be fun if the pylons just sent little thunder waves between each under with 5 damage and stun or something,