1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colossus

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by -LT-, Nov 7, 2007.

Colossus

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by -LT-, Nov 7, 2007.

1. DontHate

DontHate New Member

I don't think SC2 should have variables that can be that game changing... But it is a very interesting concept...
    A cool way to see the collosus die would be if it was being attacked by aerial fire, to have it's top part shattered then have it collapse on its legs slowly.

2. Psionicz

Psionicz New Member

Under Your Bed
    Isn't almost everything in the game a variable which changes the game lol
    For example: Psi Storm on the area the Zerg force is about to run instead of clicking on the unit resulting in missing the majority of units.

3. DontHate

DontHate New Member

The player knows where the psi storm is going to go. I meant something random in the game.

And on the thing with damage on death, I thought about it and it could work for the colossus. Seeing how big the explosion is, it would make sense. However, it would make the colossus have another negative quality. If you actually move you colossus's into enemy territory to have them blown up you're basicly wasting your colossus's.

4. Psionicz

Psionicz New Member

Under Your Bed
    I also like that idea he came up with. But I think that kinda mechanic would be better for Zerg not Protoss who value each individual unit.