1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cobra

Discussion in 'Terran' started by StormCrow, Jul 20, 2007.

Cobra

Discussion in 'Terran' started by StormCrow, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Gold

Gold New Member

i understand, cg inst an easy thing.
    however if i made it a challenge for you, something that you havnt done before, so not only do i benifit but you have also expanded your skill.
    i totally understand if you dont want to do this, as you have this skill and you dont have all the time in the world to accomodate everyone.

2. Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem New Member

With the exception of two units, every terran unit has always had an extra ability or two. It's part of the terran adaptability thing. So I'd assume they're going to load up as many terran units with extra's as they can, as they are trying to further increase and highlight the distinctiveness of each race.

3. paragon

paragon Guest

@Remy -
    Ahahahahahaha temper tantrums? I was having a blast. I don't actually give a s**t what you actually think and I don't get angry at any of your stupid posts. You could write a hundred pages of how much you think I'm a horrible person and should rot in hell for all eternity and how you think I'm arrogant and how you think I'm a loser and it wouldn't phase me at all.
    I'm guessing you don't like Lewis Black because my form of talking about a unit/idea/etc is very Lewis Black-esque.

@ Nikzad - Sure, I'm a hypocrite. Everyone is a hypocrite about something. You're being just as big a dick as I am so don't think you're some champion of nicety on this forum (I don't know if you think you are or not, but just in case you do, don't)

@ SirBaron - Mods don't get powered down. At least nowhere near as much as anyone else. People never seem to want to power down mods no matter what they do. So, it's likely that Remy has been powered down a total of maybe 5 times? If I had never been powered down my level would be at about 44. Yes, I've been powered down that many times. But yes, people power me down because I am rude to them and I hurt their precious feelings and I make them feel stupid for saying stupid s**t. Though I wouldn't be surprise if Remy is getting power ups from the "Paragon was mean to me" fan club about now.

@Remy again - You call me immature and insecure in the very same post that you show your immaturity and insecurity. Your as hypocritical as I am.

@Nikzad again - Still being a dick I see.

@ArchLimit - FINALLY someone returned to the cobra issue. Since none of the mods seemed interested in doing it and would much rather bash me. Not very mod-like behavior if you ask me (yes, I'm being hypocritical again but then, I'm not a mod).
    There is still no reason to even mention the vulture when talking about the cobra. Everything about it save for some graphical things (it hovers) are different from the cobra.
    The cobra is a whole new unit that does not have any starcraft 1 counterpart.
    The cobra is fine as it is from the information about it that we have.
    Obviously if it is not doing the task set out for it or needs a slight speed increase or whatever, Blizzard will figure it out in the alpha or the beta or in some patch after the game is released.
    I honestly see no reason to argue about the Cobra. If something is wrong with it gameplay-wise, it will eventually be fixed.

Also, it says your avatar image does not exist.

@Remy yet again -
    And regarding whatever the **** else we were arguing about. I really don't give a ****. If you really want to go back and forth to eternity about "momentum" "firepower" "the only way to play terrans" "terran one-shot" "the idea that your way is the only right way in terms of how to play terran" or ANYTHING else I'll entertain your desire to argue. If not, I don't care. Really.

4. Remy

Remy New Member

US East Coast
    Damn, got home from work just to find out my wife and my friend's GF planned a last minute fishing trip.

Anyone who already got the popcorn, I apologize. But I'm gonna have to wait 'til about Saturday night or Sunday to do that reply.

Double damn, I didn't even get to watch the new interview vid yet.

5. SirBaron

SirBaron New Member

Impressive answer, yet a quite absurd such. Can't say i didn't expect it from you, though.

And by the way, wasn't it you who started up a "Everyone powers me down *cry*" fanclub?

Well that clears that issue. Remy doesn't get powered down because he doesn't act like an ass - like you do - while you DO get powered down because you do act like an ass - which Remy doesn't. Your statement contradicts itself, since the issue of power levels - according to your very own words - really has nothing to do with mod status, but rather about behaviour. Shoo.

If you truly didn't "give a sh*t" about his posts, you wouldn't bother responding to them. Also, swear words are derived from aggravation and anger. Don't lie.

I don't really see the point of you even posting here if you care so little for the opinions of your fellow forum members. Or what, is this just your playground where you torture "the little ants" by telling them how stupid and wrong they are in every aspect of everything? Hmm?

6. paragon

paragon Guest

I see more new news about StarCraft 2 here than anywhere else.

Anyways, the knight in shining armor Remy was the one that started being an ass in this thread first. I responded by being an ass. I've already explained it here: http://www.starcraft2forum.org/forums/index.php?topic=2024.msg50680#msg50680

And Remy is all the things I am in this one cobra topic if nowhere else. Rude, arrogant, etc...

7. GuiMontag

GuiMontag New Member

Remy's first response was not rude, you need to learn how to handle criticism

8. paragon

paragon Guest

My point is each of his posts are more rude than mine. Every escalation is on him.
    And who are you to say his response was not rude. Are you me? No, you're not me. I'll judge when I think someone is being rude to me and you can judge when you think someone is being rude to you.

And if he WASN'T being rude then he could have said something like "I was not trying to be rude" instead of

9. SirBaron

SirBaron New Member

Right, Catherine, i suppose that justifies you acting all uppity-ass mrs everywhere else. Hypocrisy is truly entertaining.

Helen, dear, I could possibly not care less about this pointless fact. Now hush, for the love of god, before my brain blows into teenie tiny bits of not-interested notes.

Does one ass justify another ass? No, dear Vivian, and Remy sure as hell know this, he was simply oblivious to the fact at the time. Hopefully he'll be acting a little bit accordingly the next time he decides to have a conversation with you.

Good for you, Dorothy. Nothing like a bit of fuel on the flame, right?

Oh, and you might have noticed i am calling you by a diverse number of women's names - i mean, since you imitate Lewis Black, it's only correct of me to imitate for example - Dr Cox from "Scrubs". And it's a trait that will most likely stick until you've figured out the whole point behind the word "community" and what "community" means, and how many people a "community" consist of, and Sarah, dear, i can tell you right now that "One" is the wrong answer.

10. paragon

paragon Guest

You're an ass too SirBaron. I've already said that I'm a hypocrite. You are too. Yes I know you're imitating Dr. Cox (knew after the second girl's name you called me). And I didn't say I was imitating Lewis Black. I said that it's a similar style. Lots of people have talked like that before him and lots do who have never heard him.

You asked why I posted and I told you. If you don't care about the answer then don't ask the question.

So if someone being an ass doesn't justify being an ass then why dear Sir is the entirety of your post just you being an ass?

11. SirBaron

SirBaron New Member

Out of pure hilarity of imitating you, of course.

12. string_me_along

string_me_along New Member

I can't believe I just read all of that crap. Seriously funny stuff though.

@ Paragon: You totally are the Queen B*tch of the Uni-... uh... Forum. :powerup: For real. I think you could teach our beloved Kerrigan a thing or two.

Edit:
    Actually it seems I don't have that ability yet.

Soon, Paragon... Give me a moment yet.

Edit 2:
    done and done:)

13. Indigent

Indigent New Member

Tripple post??

14. burkid

burkid New Member

string_me_along, dont double or triple post (try not to post consecutively)

paragon, ive been a fan of your posts since ive joined, but this is getting out of hand. recently youve been more of an @ss than you used to. It used to be that you would constantly be constuctivly posting while amusingly rejecting ideas and supporting it with facts. now you just seem hostile, and most threads youve been posting on has been a constant fight of you trying to win the argument.

you need to just chill. remy too. and sirbaron. and nikzad. everyone on this thread needs to chill.

but paragon, youre hostility is making everyone who used to respect you just feel like sh*t. i understand that you try to put bad ideas in their place, and i understand that there has been a large influx recently of new members with what you would call 'stupid posts', but your demeanor is making it so people are repelled from you. if you were somewhat kinder in your posts, i couldnt say id be suprised if your power level was around 10-20.

15. paragon

paragon Guest

wow, remy's demeanor and attitude and whatever else anyone wants to call it was a lot worse than mine in this thread.

16. string_me_along

string_me_along New Member

@ StarCraft144000 and Burkid

Problem resolved by editing. Sorry for the breach of Protocol... or...errr... whatever it may be.

17. Wlck742

Wlck742 New Member

In your head
    I smell bloodshed in the very near future...

18. burkid

burkid New Member

@ paragon, no, its both of your faults. just leave it be. im going to adopt the currently popular phrase for these past few pages on this thread, "Fighting on line is like competing in the special olympics. even if you win, you're still retarded".

there isnt any reason to fight about anything on here, state and defend your opinion, but dont go into the realm of whose 'stupid' or not.

edit: and, paragon, in general remy is patient and considerate, while you are "you're all dumb and im gonna ram it down your throats!". yes, in this thread both of you have a worse demeanor than you normally do, but theres no reason for that. just leave the argument at rest and move on with your lives.

19. burkid

burkid New Member

thanks peter. btw i love heroes.

im dealing with the exact same sh*t in real life and im sick of it. this forum used to be my sanctuary from all the drama, then it started happening in here with the feuds. i just want it to stop.

20. Wlck742

Wlck742 New Member

In your head
    Same thing with me. I come here to get away from reality. It's just like TV. I watch it to get away from reality, but there's too much damn reality shows!