1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Building/unit for Protoss

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Darktemplar_L, Jul 27, 2007.

?

What building/unit for protoss would you like to see revealed on SC2.com next?

1. Robotics Facility

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Forge

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Phase Cannon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Star Relic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Tempest

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. High Templar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Dark Templar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Reaver

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Observer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Building/unit for Protoss

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Darktemplar_L, Jul 27, 2007.

1. I voted for the Dark Templar I want to find out why they turned into predator. I hope they scrap the star relic and replace it with the arbiter. It is the same unit after all but with a gay name and stupid looks. I have seen everyother unit name complained about, Im still waiting for the star relic (a the dumbest unit name yet by far) thread.

2. kehmdaddy

kehmdaddy New Member

Ych9 takes the words out of my mouth. It's gotta be the Tempest because I know they're going to give me a bullshit reason behind why they're wimpy and why they aren't Carriers with interceptors anymore. Plus it's going to be cool unit, if they make it BIGGER! I'm so sick of seeing peewee Tempests that get dwarfed by Mutalisks... for the Carrier's sakes, please let the Tempest be the true Protoss capital ship. If not Tempest, Dark Templar because I need to see how bad the new model actually is... it really turned me off in the leaked magazine pic. And Star Relic is almost as bad a name as Snakes On A Plane. Keep the Arbiter, Blizzard!

3. zeratul11

zeratul11 New Member

lmao. hahaha.

anyway i voted for tempest. come on starcraft 2. com. hurry up. i hate waiting too long. ^^

4. GrahamTastic

GrahamTastic Member

You're so negative.

By the way, doesn't the use of the word "gay" as a derogative term count as discriminating against a person with a certain sexual preference? (forum rules) I'm not trying to be a pest, I'm just pointing it out.

5. burkid

burkid New Member

dont double post.