1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bring back the scourge.

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by InfantryAdvocate, Jul 14, 2008.

?

Should they bring back the Scourge

1. Yay

18 vote(s)
    34.6%
  2. Nay

34 vote(s)
    65.4%

Bring back the scourge.

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by InfantryAdvocate, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Hayden351

Hayden351 Member

I bearly used Scorges, Ultras, infest terrans and Defilers

Scorges
    They destroy themselves apon attack so i only used them in maps with water and higher lands and couldn't bypass a harrassing flying unit

Ultras
    They cost to much and were hard to manuver.

Infest terrans
    Much the same as the Scorges

Defilers
    used the queen more(although i admit the defiler has good abilitys) i just never made them (maybe becuse of low gas)

2. overmind

overmind Active Member

New Zealand
    My scourge micro sucks so i only use them in large numbers to fleetcrash fleets of battlecruisers or carriers (usually after a plague).

However i think the scourge was a great unit taking micro to be used well and being very zergish inthe sense of a cheap suicide unit.

3. Vampire

Vampire New Member

Canada
    Just to point out somethings....

Scourge you just gotta love em. Watching people nerd rage when i took down their shuttle while they were trying to do a reaver drop.

Ultras don't you play BW? They got +2 armor and speed upgrade. SPEED I KNOW. Their not ultrafats anymore.

Infested Terrans... Yes I agree they are like impossible to get but if you do get them it's like IN YOUR FACE (Name of Terran player) Just funny to use them agaist the other guy and say haha.

Defilers plays key role in Ultra/Ling without swarm Tank/Marine > Ultra/Ling.

4. Hayden351

Hayden351 Member

I don't own broodwar i have only played it at a friends house and the I only played Battle.net
    and i have never faced a Reaver drop.