1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battlecruiser

Discussion in 'Terran' started by reject_666_6, May 28, 2007.

?

Which is your favorite Battlecruiser Upgrade?

1. Plasma Torpedo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Multiple Lasers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yamato

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Battlecruiser

Discussion in 'Terran' started by reject_666_6, May 28, 2007.

1. LJYLJ

LJYLJ New Member

25 base dmg (unupgraded for a BC) does pack a punch (remember we are talking laser/normal damage witch does equal damage to every unit / building regardless of size etc) and with 500hp they are somewhat hard to kill.

and with a yamato gun to use every 150energy u cant really ask for more, if u have ever seen a BC fleet in the right hands and what they are capable of u wouldnt ask for more :)

ill give a pat on the back for a nice idea m8

2. DKutrovsky

DKutrovsky New Member

Yeah, its not a gattling gun upgrade but the battlecruise is getting an AoE attack :)

Its called Plasma Injection or something, HAH YEY ME!!!!!!!!!!

3. Gorythax

Gorythax New Member

Meh I think something like Yamato Bomb or something like that would be more appropriate xD

4. BaneOfHumanity

BaneOfHumanity New Member

They should just make it transform into a giant mech.....almost like thor...

5. DKutrovsky

DKutrovsky New Member

LOL, guys cmon, we had the goliath already, the Viking replaces the goliath and we get one more mech, its not C&C...

6. kehmdaddy

kehmdaddy New Member

Look at this... http://media.pc.ign.com/media/850/850126/img_4764225.html (then go to image 4... link won't go directly to)
    This is exactly what I wanted and what people have been asking for. The Battlecruiser can now shoot at/down many enemies and this is simply incredible.. This could be the new plasma injection (plasma cannon?) ability, but I'm hoping this is the main attack. Discuss.

7. Ych

Ych New Member

All I can say is that Blizzard really is reading all the fans constructive feedbacks and implementing it when it's right.

Combined with the fans feedback + Blizzards talent, I can now conclude for sure that SC2 is going to blow SC1 out of the water.

8. burkid

burkid New Member

one of the things mentioned today was a 'plasma cannon' upgrade for BCs, so this might be what they look like after upgrading (speculation).

9. kehmdaddy

kehmdaddy New Member

@ Ych9
    Completely agree. They are actually paying attention to everything being said, and that is something I love. Everything I've had a problem with so far, they've gotten rid of or changed. This game is going to be perfect. And the graphics looking unbelievably good now. It's unreal, they're doing everything right!!
    Maybe the plasma cannon is the new name for plasma injection, or that is what the upgrade itself is called. I think you may very well be right.

10. burkid

burkid New Member

i still want to see the plasma torpedo ability. AOE on ground units. yay.

11. kehmdaddy

kehmdaddy New Member

Go to image four after the link. They all have the same address so it won't link directly to what I'm trying to go to. Sorry for the inconvenience.

12. burkid

burkid New Member

? thats just the battlecruisers attacking like weve been discussing. i think that the plasma torpedo is something different, like a yamato that can only hit ground and has splash.

13. Hadean

Hadean New Member

Hamilton, Ontario
    No. Thats the special ground attack. If you look at the IGN pictures you can tell the difference. If you choose the ground attack the BC has about 10 - 12 extra lasers on the front and sides, if you choose the Air attack the BC has one huge ass Yamato Cannon going right down the center.

Also in that screen shot you can see the red circle he's targetting with that ground attack move. It's clearly not their standard attack, that'd just be ridiculous and unbalanced.

14. burkid

burkid New Member

ah, ok i see what you mean. i just took a glance at it and thought it was the other BC pic. yes i believe that is the ability.

15. capthavic

capthavic New Member

I think thats the plasma injection special attack but it looks awsome.

16. Indigent

Indigent New Member

That looks super cool but, I think that battle should be able to do that passivly like a regular weapon. Why would a giant battle ship only have one laser on it..? Why not go the whole mile and give it turrents for people to shoot from? That is going to be awsome though.

17. Sir_Wezlo

Sir_Wezlo New Member

It's about freaking time they can shoot more than 1 time, this new ability is cool BUT I'm sure theres some kind of cool down recoil after using it.(The lazer cannons are glowing red their so hot) And for Pic 4 with the BattleCruisers did anyone notice theres some kind of different attachment on the top of the Command Center besides the Fortress upgrade...?

18. burkid

burkid New Member

theres a survelliance station upgrade for CCs as well as PF. its like a comstat

19. Sir_Wezlo

Sir_Wezlo New Member

Ahh thanks was wondering if it was the same. Just discovered this place and has ALOT more stuff about the game than any other place. So I've got some catching up to do tonight haha.

20. paragon

paragon Guest

I like the lasers cause they make the battlecruisers look like they have a ridiculously awesome attack.