1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are people satisfied with Zerg Buildings?

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by SmoothBore, Jul 25, 2008.

Are people satisfied with Zerg Buildings?

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by SmoothBore, Jul 25, 2008.

1. DarkSonicDX

DarkSonicDX New Member

I find the zerg buildings kinda reminds me of the Living Trees in Warcraft 3,funny how it seems.Ok the zerg buildings im quite sastified with them.Just some of them doesnt look good.

2. freedom23

freedom23 New Member

I wouldn't be satisfied with something not edible lol ^_^

anyway the Zerg structures are as flashy as ever and more vibrant compared to how they were before, thanks to 10 years of modern technology. Previous phenomenal structures like their new ones seems odd at 1st glance but after taking a look at it for a while, It just suits me fine since those structures are Alienish enough for me. When I compare the modern day spawning pool from its previous appearance Id say that "I wouldnt thought that it was a spawning pool if I havent read its description" lol, but who would thought so anyway? hehe

Those new structures for the zerg are really good and Im not really against it since, no one really can define or judge how an alien structure should be, to look appealing, "Unless he is one of them!!"

- I give it a 4 / 5 score for looks

3. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

Hatchery, Lair and Hive are pies, bug cakes. They should be remodelized. No problem with other structures, but those should be redone.

4. Kaloth

Kaloth New Member

Not yet but I expect Blizzard will add some shaders before declaring SC2 Gold. The zerg should be gross. All the races (except protoss) look shinier, more plasticy than they should. Terrans should look gritty, dirtry, rusty (like all their buildings have been used) and zerg should look slimy, leathery, like skin and organs.