A look at the terran compared to the other 2 races

Discussion in 'Terran' started by Bthammer45, May 27, 2009.

A look at the terran compared to the other 2 races

Discussion in 'Terran' started by Bthammer45, May 27, 2009.

1. i2new@aol.com

i2new@aol.com New Member

Do not quote more than you post. -50 minerals

Mauraders dont bypass immortals shields there damage is still redueced. It was even said in a blue post.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2009
  2. Ballistixz

Ballistixz New Member

ya BC is like the most overpowered unit in the game. as the way it is now it might only take like 2 or 3 BCs or less combined with other forces to just completely wipe out someones base. i can already see noobs on Bnet and fastest maps massing BCs every single time they play as terran -_- if there going to keep the BC so powerful then they should have a limit of 1 or 2 BCs per team/player.

or atleast have a extremely long production time to make a BC.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  3. O'Neil

O'Neil New Member

Austrlia
    well its the terrans turn to rule SC uni protoss and zerg had there turns now its our time to shine

4. Bthammer45

Bthammer45 New Member

Thats just what I saw on wiki so thats a good thing but as for the terran "haveing their time" all I can say to that is all races need to be balanced thats what makes the game entertaining, fun, challenging, and why the koreans play it as a sport.

The terran units just need a toneing down a bit and the zerg need a bit of a overhaul and production boost because of the double que for terran and warp in for protoss.

5. Cotcan

Cotcan New Member

Wiki isn't as trustworth as you think, Bthammer45. Anyone can go on and change the information. Anyways we don't know the current stats for all the units and buildings, seeing how blizzard hasn't said anything. From what we know so far, it seems the terran are the most powerful. It was the same way for the protoss in sc1. The zerg were just there for any one who wanted a challenge. But the zerg do now have the ability to pop right into your base. The Thor, Siege Tank and Battlecrusier are just large painted targets. Bring in some bcs and your opponent will just start attacking those bcs. But again blizzard could have changed the stats. Now we all know why they are taking so long in alpha. It's because of the awesome terran. It's our turn to shine. It's even our campaign too. The stronger the terran are. The faster we can beat the campaign. That's what I'm saying.

6. O'Neil

O'Neil New Member

Austrlia
    I think the terrain is more of a offense army and that what i want its going to be great useing the BCs and all of its ability to kill some annoying carriers and thors with there anti air weapons turning them in to steaming wreckage and the tank to hold back the dragons :D

7. Cotcan

Cotcan New Member

There are no more dragoons, O'Neil. It has been replaced by the stalker. You can learn about it here. I would recommend seeing that you are new to check out the terran, zerg, and the protoss. It might help you understand more about this thread.